Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 06:44:22 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingSuperCluster: Void - Need playtesters on Steam
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: SuperCluster: Void - Need playtesters on Steam  (Read 357 times)
CatatonicGames
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2017, 10:18:13 AM »

I need playtesters who have a Windows PC and Steam account to playtest SuperCluster: Void. It's set to release May 2017 for $4.99 but you can get it today for free if you want to help beta test it!

SuperCluster: Void is a space adventure RPG. You can explore a massive randomly generated galaxy, Interact with alien factions, Battle massive enemy fleets and take even command of a fleet yourself. Resources can be collected throughout the galaxy to upgrade your ship and its abilities. The story is lighthearted yet dark, filled with plenty of lovable characters and genocide. There are also many secrets in the galaxy of SuperCluster: Void, all waiting to be uncovered by one valiant adventurer who has nothing left to lose. Fight for your people, explore the galaxy, and fulfill your destiny, in SuperCluster: Void.

Steam Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/610740?beta=1

I need to make sure the game works on all machines, save/loads properly, and runs at a solid FPS.

I would also need you to check for bugs, spelling errors, crashes, anything that should be changed before launch. Please be as detailed as possible so I can find the error or mistake.

Email me at: [email protected] or leave a comment below if you want a free beta code!

Post all the bugs/issues you find on the community discussion here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/610740/discussions/

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Logan McClure
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic