Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411489 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 03:53:03 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkComposer looking to make music for your games/ moving image projects!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Composer looking to make music for your games/ moving image projects!  (Read 701 times)
officialjakewilson
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2017, 07:20:36 PM »

Hi, I am a relatively new composer for video games and I would like to have the oppurtunity to produce some music for your games to get the experience and  help build my portfolio.

My facebook page is www.facebook.com and my soundclound is https://soundcloud.com/officialjakewilson

There is only one piece up at the moment but I have several in the making as we speak. Preferably looking to create new music using your game as a stimulus. Not expecting to be paid unless your game is making money itself. If it is making money we can discuss payment later, I wouldn't expecr much as I'm fairly new but I've been told that you should never do jobs like these for nothing at all.

I am up for most genres but I feel I will be better suited to orchestral, realistic type compositions but I would love to experiment with pads and synthesizers if they are suitable

Please reply on here or on one of my pages.
Svetlana
Level 1

part-time composer, full-time squirrel girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 11:30:03 AM »

hi i'm a composer and this is the offering paid work subforum are you looking for a composer i'm a composer

personal blog
game music portfolio <3 <3 <3 please hire me
avatar by the lovely lovely dickmissiles~
Svetlana
Level 1

part-time composer, full-time squirrel girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2017, 11:37:07 AM »

huddle with with the rest of us, buddy https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?board=43.0

personal blog
game music portfolio <3 <3 <3 please hire me
avatar by the lovely lovely dickmissiles~
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic