Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411504 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 04:24:35 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsPlatinum Kill - Run and Gun Action Game
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Author Topic: Platinum Kill - Run and Gun Action Game  (Read 15882 times)
Fun Infused Games
Level 1

Games so good you could hang your hat on them.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2018, 08:42:52 AM »

Did some UI updates... color coded to the player, different thicker board, and made the bombs you have to use more obvious. Still need to update the item/weapon boxes. Thoughts?

Fun Infused Games
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: February 17, 2019, 03:14:10 PM »

Sorry for the long delay everyone. Took a little break to release a couple small games and then back to working on Platinum Kill. Below is a new video showing off a lot of changes since the last time. Added new particle and explosion effects, redid a lot of background art, added several new parallax layers, and lots of other minor changes here and there. I think the game right now looks and plays significantly better than it did with our last video 4 months or so ago. Check it out below and let me know what you think.

Currently working through a lot of odds and ends while waiting for final boss artwork (I have a temp version with much of his behaviors done but its all placeholder artwork at the moment).

Fun Infused Games
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2019, 07:54:07 AM »

Hey all, it's been a LONG time since I've updated this thread, but that doesn't mean I haven't been working on the game. All the levels are done, all the bosses are in, the game is playable from start to finish. I'm still going through and adding some features, tweaking things I find wrong, and doing improvements here and there. The biggest thing left is working on PS4 and XB1 ports.

Since the last update, I finished off the last few bosses and the final level, added new flame thrower and boomerang items, and just a lot of misc tweaks throughout the game.

Here's a new video showing off that progress.

Fun Infused Games
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2020, 10:00:41 AM »

I haven't been great about keeping up on this dev log but that doesn't mean work has stopped on Platinum Kill. Below in my latest trailer. The game is mostly done. I'm cleaning up and balancing things and adding in a couple more features (the biggest remaining one is to have boss cutscene / conversations before battles).

The majority of the work left will be doing the PS4 & XB1 ports.

Let me know what you think about the trailer!

retrophilion
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2020, 10:07:09 AM »

It's 6000% computer game.  First time I've seen/heard of this game and it looks mental.  It always feels special when a game has a snow level.  I love itBeer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer!
buto
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2020, 12:23:13 PM »

Just read through your thread and really liked it! It seems like the game is a lot of fun.
Looking forward to the release!

Fun Infused Games
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2020, 12:57:30 PM »

Thanks for the positive feedback both of you! It's been a long road to get here, rewarding to hear people like what they're seeing. Closer to the end than the beginning now.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic