Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 12:28:59 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)Hello :)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Hello :)  (Read 2167 times)
ninjavivi
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: March 23, 2017, 05:45:57 AM »

Hello, I'd like to ask which one seems to be the most interesting, appealing -= well, the one you like most Smiley =- from these three silhouettes. I'm currently on a process of creating a female character for a cyber punk game.

Bad_Dude 2017
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 02:24:35 PM »

third one has rhythm to her and has more contrasting hair color so its more interesting, but i like 2 outfit more.
is there supposed to be a transparent jacket or is it just an outline?
ninjavivi
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 12:30:22 AM »

Yes there is a transparent jacket. The color will change during the development. Thank you very much for reply I will start a design from silhouette 2 and use hair from 3. Smiley

ninjavivi
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 05:26:54 AM »

Hello, here is the character design from silhouette 2 and hair from 3. Constructive criticisms/comments are welcome for improvement. Thank you very much Smiley

oahda
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 05:58:25 AM »

Has someone been watching Winx? c;

I like number one. Since I don't have much background info to go by, this criticism may well not apply to what you're trying to achieve, but to me number three especially really feels explicitly like a character, or a cosplayer of one, rather than a real person. All of them coupled with the description do feel somewhat stereotyped. But maybe that's the point! Tongue

ninjavivi
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2017, 10:48:12 PM »

Hi thank you for reply. Yes I'm trying to make her look stereotyped someone that's happy, smart and a risk taker. Her character is from a dystopian society where she is a hacker and has skills for hardware and software. pretty much assassin like but no killing included. Here are a few faces I did for Emily (her name).

Please feel free to choose on any of the faces and hair for example I like face 5 but like hair 3 or something like that. Smiley I'm planning to do this in 3d so would like to make a few options per parts before doing it in 3d.

PS: number 9 is dreadlocks :D

JWK5
Level 9

A fool with a tool is an artist.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2017, 01:39:48 PM »

For the hair, I like number 5 the best. AS for the color balance/contrasts above I like number 3. For shits and giggles I made an edit (if you like it you are more than welcome to use it):

My Art Tutorials:
 Here

"Today is victory over yourself of yesterday, tomorrow is victory over lesser men." - Miyamoto Musashi
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic