Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411505 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 09:33:29 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsUnity and MOBA pro needed
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Unity and MOBA pro needed  (Read 620 times)
MrWho
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2017, 07:57:47 AM »

Hey Community,

I am looking for a couple of knowledgeable MOBA or Unity pros to bounce a project off of.  I am hoping to get an evaluation of what it would take to get a demo put together.  I need something polished and wanted to get some expert advice.

The engine is Unity and the style is MOBA but with some twists in the design to be discussed later.

The game that we are looking to build, needs to be fast, visually stimulating, agile, quick….all of the synonyms.  We are looking for a MOBA that has just as much first person utility as third person and feels fast in either mode. 5v5 style with traditional Tank/Support/ADC.  Non-traditional battlefields. Non-traditional controls.

Artistic elements and assets are already covered.  Sci-Fi/Anime inspired. 

Lots of great assets already in place, looking to make a solid demo. 

The discussion I would like to have is around the build-out of the demo.  What will the demo cost?  How many people would be needed to make a playable demo that is polished and impressive? How long to set up a playable demo?

If you are interested in previewing an innovative game design and want to collaborate and contribute to the discussion, please respond with a little about your experience and what you would like to do with a MOBA title.

Looking forward to starting the conversation,

Thor
ThePerfectHero
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 09:20:17 AM »

hi

i dont know how do you translate "professional", but i have played MOBA games like DotA, HotS, LoL, for about many years and i was in high ranks (especially in Hots). im playing hots for now and for fun, because waiting for its version 2.0 to release. If im a pro player in MOBA genre now, im willing to help you with the game, and im ready to rock'n roll!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic