Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411486 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 09:02:18 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsI'd like to re-start my gamedev passion, do you need a coder?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I'd like to re-start my gamedev passion, do you need a coder?  (Read 793 times)
minasss
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: March 28, 2017, 07:59:11 AM »

Hello everyone!

I've used to love to code small games but lately the day job is eating my coder's neurons and it has been very difficult to focus on side projects; after years of hiatus I feel I've lost my edge at gamedev (lately I'm doing a lot of service, web, automation development) so I'd like to join an ongoing project to do even the smallest "junior" task to get back the motivation and the satisfaction of working on a game.

Being a generalist programmer I'm used to different programming languages such as c, c++, python, c#, action script3, (a bit of) lua and others (maybe) less relevant.

If someone is interested please PM me.

Also I'm open to suggestions to get back on track on gamedev.

p.s. here is a link to the last commercial game I've worked on, being responsable of the ai, sound, multiplayer and some visual effects

yes, it is oooold

p.p.s. and here is a small arena shooter http://gamejolt.com/games/ye-olde-shooter/3258
EvgenS
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 04:35:50 AM »

sent you PM
patgamble
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 11:02:35 AM »

that guy didn't like the game very much....lol
minasss
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 01:45:35 AM »

Yeah I know, the game has received terrible reviews and for good reasons ahaha

it has been a great experience working on it and that's what most important for me as a coder Wink
Enduinn
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 02:19:25 AM »

I will be posting much more detail about it soon, but wanted to respond to you now.
I have a game with a lot of work done and nearly complete (the initial requirements for v1 are very minimal), but I'd love to work closely with some other devs to wrap it up and then add lots of polish.

Edited: Here is my detailed post:
https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=60600.0
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 10:40:03 PM by Enduinn » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic