Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411469 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 23, 2024, 04:16:54 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralVideogame Taxonomy Research Study
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Videogame Taxonomy Research Study  (Read 1123 times)
Greendude123
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 29, 2017, 06:06:07 AM »

Hello,

I’m a student at the Illinois Institute of Technology and I’m looking for your help. We are conducting an online research study to develop a measure of game experience, and we are currently looking for input from game developers, gamers, and game journalists on game definitions. I was hoping you would be willing to take part in the study by responding to our survey.

The survey should take no more than 15 minutes of your time, and your answers to the survey are fully confidential. There is no compensation for participation. I would be more than happy to provide you further details or answer any questions on this post.

The link to the survey is given below. Your participation would be immensely appreciated. You would be making a great contribution to science about videogames. Thank you!

Link: https://iitresearchrs.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5pZK3z7ZkG9AQsZ

Best,
Green
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 10:40:23 AM »

cave story ripoff
Greendude123
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 01:09:03 PM »

Thanks to all who participated! We've stopped data collection, and gotten a lot of valuable feedback from you guys.

Despite the end of data collection, I'd still welcome any questions you may have about the study, or any input you guys have on game taxonomy.

Best,
Green
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic