Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411414 Posts in 69360 Topics- by 58415 Members - Latest Member: sophi_26

April 16, 2024, 01:02:26 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Hobby] Looking for people to develop a simple game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Hobby] Looking for people to develop a simple game  (Read 761 times)
Alce
Level 0

Twitter: @Alce_X

View Profile WWW
« on: March 29, 2017, 05:59:44 PM »

Hi everyone!

I've been making games for quite a while now, but most of the time I've done it alone. That's why I'd really like to make a game in a team, partly for the experience, but also because it sounds like fun! There's no commercial intention in this project, but even though it's a hobby project, I'd like to work with people who can work on a project seriously. So for those of you who are interested, here's what I have to say about myself:
  • I work mostly in Construct 2, but I also know Unity.
  • You can see most of my work on my site. The best game I've made though is (arguably) Dreams and Reality.
  • I don't have any particular idea in mind, so the plan would be to brainstorm on something together. Regarding my tastes in genres, I've mostly made artsy/experimental games, but I also really like action-rpgs and action/exploration games.
  • I'm a sucker for organization/productivity apps, so if you like using stuff like Trello, Slack, etc, that's awesome.
  • I can do a bit of everything, but I specialize mainly in design and programming.
  • I don't have much free time though, so I'd like to aim to develop (and finish) something simple.
That's all, hope to hear from you!

(PS: If you're working on a game and think I'd be interested in it... send it over! If it's a cool project I'd love to help you with it.)

Aspiring chilean game dev. Likes artsy/experimental stuff.
Alce
Level 0

Twitter: @Alce_X

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 08:52:03 AM »

Thanks for sharing! Gave a quick listen, particularly liked "Silverback". Will tell you if anything pops up!

Aspiring chilean game dev. Likes artsy/experimental stuff.
Actionman
Level 0

ermm...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 12:33:03 PM »

Hey,

I'm kind of in the same boat where I don't have much time but I'd like to work on something possibly as part of a small team. If you're still looking shoot me a message on here or on twitter. My portfolio is still a work in progress but can be found at http://aaronwalwyn.com

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic