Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411517 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 01:09:21 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperTechnical (Moderator: ThemsAllTook)Tigster Technical Help Thread
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Tigster Technical Help Thread  (Read 1223 times)
skaldicpoet9
Level 10

"The length of my life was fated long ago "

View Profile
« on: May 02, 2009, 01:02:01 AM »

So I was sitting here getting ready to do some studying for my computer programming final and thought to myself how it would be cool if we had a consolidated help thread for technical issues relating to making games using various tools/languages. Of course we have this forum itself as a place for people to post questions relating to a plethora of subjects relating to these but I thought it would be nice to have a place where people can make a quick post about a particular issue here.

Basically someone can post here and get a quick answer from someone in the know and I'll maintain the first post in the thread with links to the various posts sorted by language and general subject matter (GML, OpenGL, C, C++, whatever). As a quick reference for people to look through for issues they may have.

I am sure that I'll have a few questions here pretty soon as I am sure that there are already a lot of tigsters that have questions as well.

Let me know what you guys think.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 01:05:08 AM by skaldicpoet9 » Logged

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic