Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411281 Posts in 69324 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 09:53:20 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesBattlegrounds
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Battlegrounds  (Read 913 times)
triplejump
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: March 31, 2017, 09:21:42 PM »

Anyone want to try teaming up for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds? This game seems fun, we could get 2-4 people together on Discord voice chat and try it out.
Raptor85
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 04:38:23 PM »

bought it and tried it out, it's the same buggy mess with terrible controls as all the other battle royale games, it's basically H1Z1 king of the kill but twice as buggy, as a matter of fact it's almost 100% the same game. I wish "the culling" hadn't patched the fun out of the game, they had an AMAZING game on launch and completely fucking ruined it by buffing guns and bows, making them easier to get, and making melee harder. Theirs was the only game of that type that actually tried new things. In the end after two hours of play ended up getting a refund on battlegrounds.

-Fuzzy Spider
triplejump
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2017, 07:19:39 PM »

Game seems pretty fun to me. I've gotten to 4th in Solo, 3rd in Duo mode. It's more fun w/ groups; anyone want to team up?
DrVex
Level 0

My avatar has one heck of a reverse image search.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 03:55:36 PM »

I haven't had any bug issues, and their updates have been fantastic.

He's the guy who actually started the whole idea; made the ARMA 3 mod and worked with the H1Z1 developers to make their battle royale mode, but he decided to team up with a Korean developer and make his own, and honestly, it's the best of both worlds between realism and arcade style gameplay that make it enjoyable for me.

And when was the last time you saw an early access game actually do weekly updates and stick to that promise. They've been doing it since release and haven't stopped. Props to them.

Probably.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic