Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411525 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 05:35:41 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsMezzoAlter - When Worlds Collide! (New OP)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: MezzoAlter - When Worlds Collide! (New OP)  (Read 7022 times)
101239P
Level 0

My mother made my email for me.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2017, 06:21:12 AM »

This is the first quest I have programmed into the game. Since it's here, I'm offering complementary cookies!

101239P
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2017, 06:56:50 AM »

Some new sprites for items to accompany the cookie I posted. Also happy 3rd page!

EDIT: Made some new items that I thought looked cool.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 09:31:32 AM by 101239P » Logged

101239P
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2017, 11:48:20 AM »

Sorry for the quite late update!

Testing enemies giving you items. Works pretty well.

On a side note, I won’t be able to post updates on Saturdays for a while, but I have a twitter buffer that will post them for me, so here’s my link: https://twitter.com/PKbrohomiez

P.S. Text is a bit hard to see on the name tag in this gif, has been fixed in game.

101239P
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2017, 09:05:52 AM »

Made this battle background. Thought it looked cool so I might as well show it. I may use this ingame!

101239P
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2017, 10:19:29 AM »

Before I take off I might as well post the screenshot for today.

Won't be able to do this for a long while so here's my twitter handle, my twitter buffer will upload new screens once every saturday! https://twitter.com/PKbrohomiez

On a side note, I remade another sprite from that really bad earthbound "inspired" game I made last year but never finished.

See you around in a month! Will be a large written update on the tigfourms (here!)

101239P
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2017, 08:53:23 AM »

Hey everyone I'm baaaack! Ya miss me? Anyways, I'm going to post the past few screenshots that were on my twitter with a bit more explanation. Here we go!

An enemy you will encounter in the Torridez outskirts, the first area you will find in Alter. The action icons look
a bit different here, and they look a bit different now because I wasn't happy with them. But I've created a version I'm satisfied with.

For all colors and themes as well.

Just showing off the game being able to put multiple enemies into the battle room. Nothing really to say except for the fact that Darrol won't be alone in this scenario normally.

A while back, I realized that I couldn't make my vision of Mezzo Alter come true. So I made some mockups to show what I have in mind. Sadly, these are outside of my programming skill. Yes, I do have the engine in game maker studio, but it is incredibly bare bones in terms of original content. I will try to get a development team to help me out (programmer, musician) soon, but I want to finish all the mock ups for the games features and ui before I start to look so the team has something to work towards. I'll be willing to do all the art, writing, and pr for the game btw. Anyways, that was a bit long but I really want this game to be something special and not earthbound "inspired" game number 200. If you have a skill to offer you can at least run your name by me so when I start looking, you can get a head start. Make sure to show your previous stuff as well! Grin

Have more mockups on the way!

« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 02:04:37 PM by 101239P » Logged

101239P
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2017, 07:00:42 AM »

This is how I plan for players to save. You call a company aptly named SaveState co. using different phone booths around the world.

Some sleek and modern, some old timey. They all call the same numbers anyways!

That's it for today. I'll see everyone next week!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 06:03:13 AM by 101239P » Logged

101239P
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2017, 02:33:14 PM »

Hey everyone, I updated the op with some new mockups. That's all!

joey4track
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2017, 04:03:16 PM »

Man, this is beautiful. Amazing work! If you need any help on the audio front let me know, I'd love to work on something like this. I see you are in NYC, me too   Wink
101239P
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2017, 08:03:23 AM »

Thank you very much! And hey, I like your stuff. I'll keep you in mind Wink

This updates a bit late. Sorry about that. But here is a bit of a restructure of the inventory mock up I made.

alaNintendo
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2017, 05:54:04 PM »

Got a great earthbound vibe  Gomez
101239P
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2017, 01:48:41 PM »

A full battle in Mezzo Alter. It's a bit messed up though.

In other news, I'm making steps torward the game being playable! I made my first map in tiled. This fast food place isn't too common, but they serve live burgers!

101239P
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2017, 03:52:24 AM »

Hmm... I've been dead for quite a while now, lets fix that.

It's not that the game itself has ceased production, I just forgot to post here, that's all! anyways, lots of things have happened. Different changes have been to make the game less of a ripoff of the mother series like changing the font, and different terminologies and etc.

I also finished all the mockups for the game so I'm ready to look for a programmer. This might kind of suck but I will not be able to pay you until we get crowdfunding, also I would like you to be able to integrate maps made in tiled into the project. I'm not sure how difficult this is because I myself am not a programmer, but I've made all the maps in the game in tiled up to this point and I wouldn't like to start over. Anyways, if you feel up to it, hit me up on my discord! 101239#0138

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic