Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411421 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 08:52:47 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations3d animator looking for work
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 3d animator looking for work  (Read 452 times)
Grouch
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2017, 06:45:01 AM »

Hello everybody ! I have jusr intedusted myself to the community . I am philip and i am a game animator . I am now in my final year of college and i want to gain the experience of working with people from all around the world ! So i am here . Anybody that wants help with animating their human or animal or monster or whatever characters can pm me or post down here !! I would love to work with ēverysingle on of you ifossible!!

i am nust putting this down here . In no reason whatsoever i am posting this to advertise my self , sonç i am talking about working for free
hardcorebadger
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 09:26:56 AM »

Hi! We have a team in the last year of undergrad also and we're in desperate need of an animator!! Additionally I just joined the forum. Check out our dev blog here www.polytechni.ca -  I still have yet to make any posts about our game on the forum. It's a low poly, open world, multiplayer survival/city sim in first person. We're currently Throwing in a bunch of animals, monsters, etc but our team is heavily programmer oriented and seeing as there's a lot of code to write I don't have the time to keep working on animation/modeling (I'm the teams makeshift art guy). Let me know if you want to help out!!!

Heatwave is a light-hearted co-op zombie game where you and up to 4 friends battle an onslaught of sentient chili peppers to save the wild west.

Download and play Heatwave at https://lilsumn.com/heatwave/
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic