Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411476 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 04:20:28 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallPit Fighter Tycoon - Abduct Humans, drug, modify, then fight them for profits!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Pit Fighter Tycoon - Abduct Humans, drug, modify, then fight them for profits!  (Read 414 times)
rectacrab
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: April 13, 2017, 06:01:01 PM »

Hi everyone!

My name is Benjamin Hanley, and I am the developer of Pit Fighter Tycoon - a simulation of intergalactic Alien rivalry, where you abduct, genetically modify, drug and then force Humans into gladiatorial Fist-Fights. Usually to the death. But more importantly, to make loads of credits!

You're a Tycoon after all!

Watch the Trailer on Steam Greenlight!

So, what do you do in this game?

Travel The stars
Each week in game, you'll use your spaceship to travel to far-off planets. You'll then pick fights, and send your Human Slaves to fight and die in the arena, to make you some profit! Each planet has different conditions, environments and Arenas.

To the Death!
You'll then watch Human Slaves destroy each other for the entertainment of the Alien Masses! In the process they will inflict horrific injuries, destroying organs, ruining limbs and popping eyeballs.

Ethics are for Humans.
Just abducting Regular humans won't be enough to succeed in the the Arena. Which is why you'll need to enhance your Humans Slaves by adding and replacing organs with ones you've purchased from the Galactic Marketplace!

You can also Clone your champions, meddling with their DNA to produce future generations of hardened killers!

Profit!
Use the earnings from the misery of your Human Slaves to build new Arenas, Upgrade your ship facilities and eventually buy out your Rival Tycoons. Nothing says 'Victory' quite like owning all of your enemies' stuff.
Then move to bigger, better and more popular Pit-Fighting-Leagues to make even more money!

Crush your enemies and master this strategic management game to become the ultimate Pit Fighter Tycoon!

I'll be starting up a dev-blog soon in the appropriate area of this forum - so that's it for now!
Please let me know what you think!

Watch the trailer, and vote for it now on Steam Greenlight!

« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 05:17:01 PM by rectacrab » Logged

Follow my Game Pit Fighter Tycoon on IndieDB!
Zireael
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 11:46:36 PM »

Looks interesting, can't wait for the dev log to shed some light on the modify/DNA/clone part.
rectacrab
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 03:44:18 PM »

Looks interesting, can't wait for the dev log to shed some light on the modify/DNA/clone part.

Thanks!
I've started a DevLog over in the appropriate Place now. I'll likely cover genetics there before too long (probably after an art-pass).
The first one is about the galaxy map!

Follow my Game Pit Fighter Tycoon on IndieDB!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic