Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411281 Posts in 69324 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 08:41:42 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsProgrammer Looking for Pixel Artist to Team With
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Programmer Looking for Pixel Artist to Team With  (Read 695 times)
mikehaggar
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 14, 2017, 07:16:19 AM »

I'm a developer who is looking for a pixel artist to team with and develop some very fun games! We would be working in Unity and I am interested in releasing our creation(s) on Steam, Xbox One/Scorpio, PS4, and Switch. I can cover our costs for dev kits. We would split all profits 50/50 after any dev costs are recouped. I have two different ideas for games that I'd love to develop and am very open to input on those or we could discuss ideas that you have as well. I really just want to make cool, fun games! Shoot me a message here if you are interested in discussing further. I am very reliable and will absolutely see the project(s) through until the end!
johnis1
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 07:22:20 PM »

Hey! I wanted to know if you're still looking for a pixel artist to team up with?
mikehaggar
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 06:43:17 AM »

I sure am! Do you have a portfolio I can see? Also, what type(s) of games are you interesting in making?
johnis1
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 08:35:11 PM »

I sure am! Do you have a portfolio I can see? Also, what type(s) of games are you interesting in making?
I'll send you a message. Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic