Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 05:17:18 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsExperienced Game Writer Available For Free On Small Project
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Experienced Game Writer Available For Free On Small Project  (Read 560 times)
MrFistSalad
Level 0

Writo McVideogame

View Profile
« on: April 25, 2017, 10:47:00 PM »

Hey there,

I'm the writer and director of a visual novel on Steam called Animal Lover, I wrote dialogue for a game called Victory Belles that is still in development and I do some stuff on the side that I can't actually say here.

I'm pretty confident in my abilities as a game writer, but both projects that I've worked on (publicly) have focused on romance as a key element and I'd like to not get pigeon-holed into doing dating sims for the rest of my life or be mistaken as a writer with singular talent. I figured if I can get a non-romance project in to my portfolio early before leaving college, then I'll solve that issue before it becomes a problem.

I don't have the time to develop an entirely new game to do that right now, though. If there's anyone out there with a small project of any variety that they need a writer for, whether it's simple quest/character dialogue or if it's an entire story written out, contact me.

You can message me on here, but I'm most easily accessible from my email address: [email protected]

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic