Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 09:48:26 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations*CLOSED* Looking for a serious animator for 2D platforming game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: *CLOSED* Looking for a serious animator for 2D platforming game  (Read 453 times)
lajeandom
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2017, 04:57:41 AM »

FOUND AN ANIMATOR, THANK YOU.

LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS ANIMATOR FOR 2D PLATFORMING GAME. Please read carefully.

Hi, I have been working in the gaming industry for 8+ years and been preparing this game for more than 3 years. I am aiming for a Kickstarter Campaign for mid 2018.

The game: Lemme Tail You a Story (https://www.facebook.com/lajeandom/)

You are a lemur adventuring between worlds, trying to save your friends and the environment exploitation and destruction operated by the Kingdom. I am going for a mix between serious and funny, realistic but cartoonish.

State of the Project:
Engine Used: Unity
Main graphic assets for characters and environment ready
Main Animations ready
1rst level is built
1rst enemy integrated
Lemme can walk, run, jump, stomp an enemy
Jump through platforms integrated
Angled platforms function integrated
Main Documentation Written
Business plan ready
Business contact list ready
Marketing plan ready

What do I do in the project?
-Everything design related, the documentation and I make the levels.
-Anything marketing, business contacts & communication related, I take care of it.
-I also take care of the audio, since that's what I have been doing most of my gaming career. (Composer of the recent multiple awards winner Roll Turtle)
-I also do all the QA testing, since I worked as a QA tester in many big companies like EA Games and Warner Bros.
I won't go around, this is a big project. We are only 2 persons on the project at the moment. The other one being the programmer. The game is made with Unity.

What's the job?
Making "roughs" of the animations, basically creating the skeletons. We work a bit differently than your usual game, but I can provide examples of the animations that are already done so you can fully understand how we work.

Who am I looking for?
Someone that has an income source already, who has a bit of time to invest on this project a few hours a week until the Kick Campaign next year.

What's the pay?
I have a full time job atm, I win enough money to support myself and the life I have with my wife. I am looking for someone who would be interested in splitting the risk with us, so in other words, the money potential is with the Kickstarter campaign, next year. I know, I know....But this is the best I have to offer, the programmer and I are equally taking the same risk. We could talk more in detailed about the % of revenue etc once we see that you are seriously interested.

If this love letter to Donkey Kong Country on SNES is calling your heart, let me know here or in private so we can discuss further.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 05:39:34 AM by lajeandom » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic