Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411273 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 03:21:51 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralHello.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: Hello.  (Read 3196 times)
ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2017, 06:35:37 AM »

I like Undertale, but I don't like Chara. I much prefer Frisk tbh, because at least they're not a murderer.

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2017, 06:36:33 AM »

I prefer fiske
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2017, 06:39:34 AM »

My favorite character from undertape is uboa
b∀ kkusa
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2017, 06:42:47 AM »

Toby fox isn't a fox
ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2017, 06:45:49 AM »

But the dog in Undertale is a stand-in for Toby, and foxes are dogs, so he might actually be???

Someone call Game Theory. This is gonna go viral.

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2017, 06:48:36 AM »

Spoiler: To be fox is dead in undertoll (but alive irl)
Bad_Dude 2017
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2017, 07:12:59 AM »

Real talk:
I saw Toby Fox at a grocery store at some con. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
alvarop
Level 9

ignorant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2017, 08:06:30 AM »

Real talk:
I saw Toby Fox at a grocery store at some con. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

wow bro thats fucked up the same thing jappen to me when i met philippe poisson like wow is this an indie cabal thing or what?  Mock Anger Mock Anger Mock Anger Mock Anger Mock Anger Mock Anger

i make games that can only ever be played once on http://throwaway.fun
Canned Turkey
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2017, 10:19:01 AM »

rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2017, 01:19:08 PM »

Real talk:

i cant believe this real event that happened. if toby really did this then im gonna have to give him!!! a talking to!!!!

I wish I were a moderator so I could ban you, but no. I get insulted just for being a person who likes a game that isn't even cancerous. Angry

literally zero games are cancerous because games aren't biological

rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2017, 01:20:17 PM »

well i guess that dragon, cancer is cancerous

Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2017, 03:10:52 PM »

Be nice to my new friend, Undertale
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2017, 04:38:22 PM »

its pretty good man. weird ass heck hearin megalovania in the new context

Canned Turkey
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2017, 04:44:41 PM »

Five nights at freddies exists and that alone voids your point.
Entertainment can in fact be cancerous by it's growth through a community.

http://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/arts-culture/stories/what-are-thought-viruses
Torchkas
Level 10

collects sawdust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2017, 04:51:27 PM »

chara from undertale is actually toby fox but just trying to impersonate what he'd consider his most obnoxious fan to be to see how much they could get away with.

Canned Turkey
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2017, 07:47:34 PM »

Thank you for the clarification I was legit confuddled
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2017, 07:51:32 PM »

toby, or not toby. that is the question

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2017, 12:35:49 AM »

Five nights at freddies exists and that alone voids your point.
Entertainment can in fact be cancerous by it's growth through a community.

http://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/arts-culture/stories/what-are-thought-viruses

But cancer isnt a virus tho
Geoff Moore
Level 3

Game composer for hire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2017, 03:10:43 AM »

It isn't a dragon either

Composer for multiple Steam and Itch-released indie games. Listen/contact: https://geoffmoore.co.uk

Torchkas
Level 10

collects sawdust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2017, 05:56:58 AM »

just because some youtubers scream into a microphone while recording a let's play of five night's at freddy's doesn't make it a bad game just like it didn't with amnesia or PT.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic