Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 12:56:18 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioFantasy Musica - Completely Free Soundtrack (55 tracks!)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Fantasy Musica - Completely Free Soundtrack (55 tracks!)  (Read 1086 times)
itzkreator
Level 0

Hi!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 08, 2017, 08:24:20 AM »

Hi everyone !!!

For too long I've been holding onto some of my old music tracks that I've composed but never sold, or used in my own game. I've decided that it's time for me to payback the game development communities and release my old soundtracks for free !

I have scraped up 55 different songs, including music for castles, cities, dungeons, forests, deserts, swamps and more ! You are completely free to use this in any game, be it commercial or non-commercial. All I ask is that you spread the love and share a link to my website, Fantasy Musica !

They were mostly written in .MIDI format, but I've also made them available .OGG format for you. The .OGG versions are exported using the Roland Sound Canvas Soundfont, and I've used tags in the files to ensure they should loop correctly when used in programs such as RPG Maker.

Previews !!!
Preview on Soundcloud !

.MIDI Format
Download from my website !

.OGG Format
Download from my website !

FAQ
Q. The .MIDI files sound different on my computer. Why is this?
A. .MIDI files are instructions which tell your computer which sounds to play. The output of the track depends on which soundfont your computer is using. I used my computer's default Roland Sound Canvas soundfont.

Q. How can I make my .MIDI files sound different?
A. You can use software like 'VirtualMIDISynth by CoolSoft' to make the tracks play with different soundfonts. Some software including game development engines may come packaged with their own soundfonts.

If you find a spot for my music in your game, I'd love to check it out !!!

Thanks and have a great day!

~Emberstorm
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 05:36:19 PM by itzkreator » Logged

IGN: "Unbelievable, it's Skyrim on steroids!"   Gametrailers: "11/10, a must play for all ages"
itzkreator
Level 0

Hi!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 12:36:54 PM »

I now have a new website where you can pick up my music! I'm going to start writing and releasing some new stuff, so if you follow this thread or my website you'll be able to check out some newer higher quality soundtracks soon!

www.fantasymusica.org

The music will be completely free, and the website ad-free! I want to give back what I can to game developers!

IGN: "Unbelievable, it's Skyrim on steroids!"   Gametrailers: "11/10, a must play for all ages"
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic