Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 04:33:26 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsMy Time at Portia - Casual Simulation RPG (Now on Kickstarter)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Author Topic: My Time at Portia - Casual Simulation RPG (Now on Kickstarter)  (Read 25790 times)
James H
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2018, 07:45:27 PM »

And we'd test the new patch for a while, we found it's ok, we had release a open test, hope this patch will work. God bless us.

From My time at Portia devs' team
James H
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2018, 07:48:40 PM »

We are planing release the v9.0 in the late September, we added some Chinese element things in V9.0, the Martial Arts Tournament , this will last two days in every years summer.

Here is the arena the where the portian fight for the first place.
You may wonder to know what’s the award of the first place....emmm, you should know it from the day when full release, hehe.

(Just ignore the name)
And also, we make some new attack movement for this Martial Arts Tournament, I think these movement are not so smooth and nature, but we will keep polish them.

The last thing is the new Chinese style furniture, hope you will like them

James H
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 30, 2018, 02:00:26 AM »

We had released the Spanish and Italian language in to our game in last version, and we are noticed there are lots of our players are from Russia and Thailand, so we want to add these two language in it, if nothing goes wrong, these two version will come out when full release or after full release.
Hope it can help us to increase our sells.
Another thing is we are going to making the gift of our KSer(also a side product for sell) , and we entrusted a local toy factory, they made a sample, we don’t think is very close to the original picture, what do you guys think?

And then we found another factory, their sample likes this, we think it’s even worth.

Anyway, we will keeping working with all the job

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic