Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 07:21:29 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations [Rev-Share] Unity Dungeon Crawler RPG
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Rev-Share] Unity Dungeon Crawler RPG  (Read 1246 times)
Dracon85
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 11, 2017, 10:21:31 AM »

I am at the stage in this project where any assistance would be great. I do a bit of everything but probably know the most about 3D modelling/some animation. I got started with The Unity RPG creator course on Udemy if that sounds familiar.

Anyways some quick project summary:
The story is about a half demon adventurer searching for her father in a world overrun by various monsters. Secluded pockets of civilization investigate surrounding areas and ruins for anything to give them an edge. (So you have a town hub and then dungeons you can access from it).

Genre: Rpg, 3rd person camera sort of above and behind the player, can pan view around(mostly set up).
Target Audience: Teens, dungeon crawler fans.
Controls: Keyboard and mouse
Thematic Setting: Medieval fantasy. swords, magic, fantasy creatures, stone buildings/structures. Perhaps some dungeons will have a high tech feel/look.
Tech Stack: Unity 5+, Blender, Photoshop, Quixel, Audacity.
Platform(s): PC/Steam
Communication programs: Discord, Trello, Github. No planned meetings at this time, rather a keep each other updated as we go. Currently have one other person helping with coding.

here is a quick preview video of the game so far(lots of placeholder still):

Skills I am looking for:
Blender and UV mapping(textures as well is cool but not required) if you want to help with 3D assets.
C# and experience programming in unity environment.
Ability to work fairly consistently every week (say 4-5 hours every other day is fine).

The plan is to get a gameplay moment/level aka demo finished to drum up some interest then move towards a kick starter and/or launching on steam. I can't really offer much at this time other than a chance to sharpen some skills and work on creating a neat game.
Dracon85
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 07:54:17 PM »

Got sucked into my work, but if anyone still watching here are some model updates on my blog: http://csinclairgames.blogspot.com/2017/07/a-month-already-dang.html

still some refining to do but coming along nicely.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic