Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411514 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 02:43:02 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsKeatz The Lonely Bird - A 2D Platform Action
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Keatz The Lonely Bird - A 2D Platform Action  (Read 1333 times)
AMAXANG-GAMES
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: May 12, 2017, 06:11:53 AM »

Subscribe to our Newsletter!

Watch Latest Official Trailer:

Hello everyone,
I am Anamik, a solo indie game developer, and I am glad to present my second platform action game called Keatz The Lonely Bird.

Keatz The Lonely Bird is a 2D platform action game which is based on the story of a lonely bird called Keatz who have been abandoned by the society. He continues to fight against the corruptions of the country, Heavens, to survive by any means necessary.

Watch Trailer here:

Subscribe to the newsletter to get notified when the game is released: http://www.amaxang-games.com/2017/05/keatz-lonely-bird-indie-pc-game.html
Action 1:

Action 2:

Action 3:(As of update 1st July, 2017)

Want to see more about this game? Visit the website link given above or Visit: http://www.amaxang-games.com/2017/05/keatz-lonely-bird-indie-pc-game.html
Devlog: I will keep updating this development blog when I introduce more new interesting features into this game and I hope you are excited about this game so I am. It's currently at Alpha stage.
You can follow my devlog here: http://www.anamikmajumdar.net/2016/11/kiwix-devlog-2016-2017.html

Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmaxangGames

Thanks for viewing!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 08:43:01 AM by AMAXANG-GAMES » Logged

swordofkings128
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 06:22:00 AM »

Oh wow I love the graphics! Especially that logo graphic! It has an old freeware look to it that I love... nice music in the trailer too.

AMAXANG-GAMES
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 08:24:56 AM »

Oh wow I love the graphics! Especially that logo graphic! It has an old freeware look to it that I love... nice music in the trailer too.

Thank you very much for your feedback!  Grin I am glad that you like it.

AMAXANG-GAMES
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 05:27:09 PM »

Keatz The Lonely Bird is currently under active development for about 8 months. I have added many features, modified graphics etc. Here is the very first Boss fight where the boss wields a rocket launcher and keep firing with an aim to destroy the main character, Keatz. But it's not that easy! Here is a short gameplay of Boss fight below:

There are TWO different worlds which are connected with each other in some ways.
1. Real World: Real world is where the most of the incidents and battle takes place.

2. Dream world: Dream world is visually different from the real world. Those changes which occurs in the Dream world will also reflect the Real world. Suppose, the player gets the weapons from the Dream world and when he wakes up in the real world he finds himself holding exactly the same weapon which he collected in the dream world. More information about the Dream world will be revealed as the story progresses.

Stay tuned for updates! I will try to come up with some new features to show to all of you every week as it is under active development. Feel free to provide feedback to improve the game.

Thank you!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 05:35:22 PM by AMAXANG-GAMES » Logged

AMAXANG-GAMES
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2017, 12:17:49 AM »

Hello everyone!

I am currently working on the game and it will be in Beta stage soon.
Indiegogo Trailer:

I am going to launch a crowd funding campaign on Indiegogo on 26th July, 2017. Please refer the first post for a preview link to the campaign. If you want this game to come to live, you can back the project or share the project with your friends and family. Please share it.

In the previous post, I disclosed the concept of both the "Real World" and "Dream World". Today, to distinguish it visually. Here are the gif images:
REAL WORLD:

Real world is where most of the battle takes place.

The animated image shown above demonstrates the Dream world level. Dream world is visually different from the real world. Those changes which occur in the Dream world will also reflect the Real world. Moreover, the player will be given a fixed time limit within which the player must complete the mission only in Dream world.

Meanwhile, I will keep providing updates from time to time and new features will soon be introduced! Thank you!

AMAXANG-GAMES
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2017, 04:01:10 AM »

Hello everyone,

Here is another update on which I have been working on last week. I am currently working on the cave level and I will soon work on second boss level. Here are some gameplay footage which you can view below:

The image given above shows the player using rocket launcher mode to kill enemies.

The player can also use laser bullets to kill formidable enemies.

More updates to come! Meanwhile please support the IndieGoGo campaign and help me make this game the next Big Thing! Refer the main post for the link to the campaign. Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

AMAXANG-GAMES
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2017, 08:42:23 AM »

Hey guys, I am working on Keatz- The Lonely Bird indie game. My game was missing an important feature of a platformer that is a parallax motion effect. In this update, I have tried to introduce this feature which seems to be working.

Here is a link to the gif image:

Please feel free to provide feedback.

More updates coming soon!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic