Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 02:14:44 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall[GREENLIGHT] The Last Law - visual novel
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [GREENLIGHT] The Last Law - visual novel  (Read 370 times)
Bogamut
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2017, 06:06:17 AM »

Hello everyone!

First of all, sorry for my poor english. But I have a translator for the game, so don't worry. Smiley

I want to present you "The Last Law" - visual novel with a focus on story and characters. I'm working really hard on it, so I hope, that my game will release in Steam someday. But i need your help with it. Please, go on that page: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=920056524 and take a look. And if you like it, please, vote for it. Thanks!

Here is the description.

Every choice is matters

The Storm Kingdom has seized the entire visible part of the land and is gliding towards further development and flourishing. The main character, whose name no one cares for somehow, will meet lots of friends and foes in his challenging way, see injustices and kind deeds, fall in love and commit revenge… But to begin with, he has to make the life-changing choice: whether he will become a courageous warrior, a wise mage, or an artful robber. But in fact, it’s not only his own future that depends on this choice, and even not only the future of the whole world. It depends whether at least one living being will be able to get to the heart of the existence and to liberate itself... To contravene the Last Law.

Features:
-9 endings + 1 true ending
-50+CG
-Original soundtrack
-Steam cards and achievements

Main characters:

Demo (only russian wersion): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By04GVEMDL0VSXFjRTVJOHExV3M/view
Trailer:

Music from trailer ("Approaching The Green Grass" and "Gloomey") written and produced by Ove Melaa ([email protected])
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic