Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 08:33:41 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosHarry Brokensha | Experienced Composer available for hire
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Harry Brokensha | Experienced Composer available for hire  (Read 314 times)
harrybrokensha
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2017, 09:33:18 AM »

Hi, I'm Harry.

I'm a composer based in Reading, UK, and have been working professionally in the film and television industries since graduating from Oxford University with a bachelor's degree in Music last year. I have conducted my compositions in internationally renowned venues such as the Royal Albert Hall in London and Birmingham Symphony Hall, and my work for screen has been seen on award-winning films at several festivals around the UK and broadcast around Europe. I recently scored a Harry Potter fan film Mischief Managed which has garnered over 130,000 views on YouTube, and my first feature film project WILDERS which I scored and designed sound for is to be broadcast on television by Vice in the Netherlands and Belgium this summer.

Although I am enjoying writing music for film and TV, it is my goal to take on new game projects going forward. Having been avidly playing games since before I can remember, the possibilities for dynamic storytelling and immersion that only games can offer are clear to me, and being able to lend my music to that experience would be incredibly exciting.

I am a fast worker and extremely versatile musician, having played in and written music for a huge range of ensembles, from orchestras and choirs, to rock and funk bands (check out my band Pangolin!), to fully electronic and pop productions. While I create and produce most of my music in my studio, I am no stranger to writing for live ensembles of any size - if this is something you might want for your project, don't hesitate to ask.

For a summary of my work and an audio portfolio, as well as links to my social media pages, please visit my website at www.harrybrokensha.com.

My rates depend on the size and complexity of the project. Don't hesitate to email me ([email protected]) with details about your game if you would like me to produce you a quote. I look forward to working with you!

Thank you for your interest,

Harry Brokensha

www.harrybrokensha.com
email/skype: [email protected]
discord: harrybrokensha#5407
twitter: @harrybrokensha
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic