Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411433 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: gigig987

April 20, 2024, 06:07:00 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall[Greenlight] Golem Creation Kit - Pixel art drag/drop crafting game - New demo!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Greenlight] Golem Creation Kit - Pixel art drag/drop crafting game - New demo!  (Read 528 times)
winterslice
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2017, 04:23:44 PM »

Hullo everyone, new member here, never posted before but figured it was about time to come out of my shell.

I've been developing indie games for a number of years and have now got a new one to show. It's a little story-driven drag-and-drop game called Golem Creation Kit. It was made in Ren'Py in about 4 months, with me doing all code and writing, supported by some extremely talented artists and sound people.

We just hit Steam Greenlight, so please check it out -- and if you like it, I hope you'll consider giving us a thumbs up!

A content-limited demo is now available for download, featuring 8 of our 25 golems and 3 days of the campaign. We hope you'll give it a try and perhaps even enjoy it!
Grab it here! (PC)
Grab it here for Mac!

Some screenshots of the game in action:

PS. We are currently looking for playtesters. If you're interested, and would like to receive free Steam keys for GCK and other games we've made, send me a PM here or email [email protected] to express your interest.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 09:45:54 PM by winterslice » Logged
winterslice
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 04:22:59 PM »

We now have something that will communicate the game far better than any trailer or screenshot -- you can actually play it.

A content-limited demo is up for download, featuring 8 of our 25 golems and 3 days of the campaign.

Among other things, the final release will have two additional gameplay modes: Endless and Strip Mine. In Endless you can find out how far you can get with ever-more-difficult combinations of enemies; in Strip Mine, items do not regenerate day after day, forcing you to budget carefully even as you try to get the right combination of ingredients into your cauldron. And for a real challenge, you can enable them both...

We may even add an Ironman mode. Let us know if that's something you would want.

Here's hoping you'll give the demo a try and that you enjoy it!

Download it here! (PC)
Download it here for Mac!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 12:31:23 PM by winterslice » Logged
NomaGames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 07:37:24 AM »

i love the graphics Wink keep it up
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic