Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411469 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 23, 2024, 03:37:00 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallRocking Pilot - released on Steam - deflect the bullet hell!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Rocking Pilot - released on Steam - deflect the bullet hell!  (Read 725 times)
kurismakku
Level 0

Will work for cat food.

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2017, 01:22:39 PM »

Hi everyone!
Some of you might remember me posting around here about Rocking Pilot development. Well, I am happy to announce that the game is released on Steam! :mrgreen: http://store.steampowered.com/app/593680/Rocking_Pilot/  

Rocking Pilot is a single player top-down shooter that combines combo high score chasing, fast-paced arcade gameplay, a heavy rock soundtrack and crazy weapons into one awesome package.

Standard helicopter propellers are replaced with deadly ROTOR BLADES that chop down tanks and soldiers to pieces. Activating the Overdrive makes your helicopter an immortal machine of destruction: fly & chop through swarms of enemies while deflecting their bullets back at them, or use your own arsenal of guns, rocket launchers and lasers. Shoot, blast and slash through hordes of enemies.

Chopper deflecting bullets video (Wastelands Theme):

*A modern take on arcade classics - crafted with care and love by fans of the twin-stick shooter genre. Smooth, slick and full of satisfying explosions.

*Fight with two weapons simultaneously - shoot projectiles while slicing nearby foes with your rotor blades at the same time.

* Brutal but tactical bullet hell - activate your rotor overdrive to deflect bullets and survive environmental harm or use it to cut through tough opponents - quick thinking is required.

Chopper vs submarines video (Swamp Theme):

*Dynamic battlefield - 42 missions, 4 worlds and a huge number of enemies! Play the story campaign, 16 score missions, and 4 survival challenges.

* A huge number of collectibles - 76 trophies, 96 crowns and 34 skulls in the main campaign and optional missions.

* Online score challenges and leaderboards. Compete with others to become the ultimate pilot - with ultimate bragging rights.

colenator
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 08:52:46 AM »

Congrats on your recent release! Your game looks really fun! I can't think of a similar game where they gave you the ability to deflect bullets and directly kill enemies with the same ability so I think that's pretty unique!

Dequan Wilson / Colenator
Co-founder of Avicekeys and AlphaVicely
Email | Twitter |
ViktorTheBoar
Level 3

Hello :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 02:49:41 AM »

jupiii :D

kurismakku
Level 0

Will work for cat food.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 01:04:49 AM »

Hey everyone, we created a small giveaway for Rocking Pilot. You can win a Rocking Pilot Steam key or a cool t-shirt. :D
Our goal is to get some feedback for the game, so if you have some time, I would really appreciate if you would try it out, and let me know what do you think about it.

What you have to do is visit➡️ https://goo.gl/iN7fNy, download the Rocking Pilot demo, play it a few times and then answer five short questions. Smiley Winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries on 9th August!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic