Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 07:11:40 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallAvicekeys Developers Gate - You make the game, we distribute it!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Avicekeys Developers Gate - You make the game, we distribute it!  (Read 474 times)
colenator
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: May 24, 2017, 09:56:44 AM »

Hey everyone! My name is Dequan, also known as Colenator. I'm a co-founder of Avicekeys, our indie-exclusive digital distribution platform.

I've felt that a lot of major distributors, while traditional, don't really help with indie games.
Indie games may appear on the front page for a certain period of time, but then shortly after they're replaced by a AAA game.

Our goal is to make an indie-exclusive platform to show off the best games the indie gaming community has to offer.

To help game developers, we've launched Developers Gate.

There are three benefits when distributing your game through Avicekeys:

Hands-on distribution

We understand it be can stressful trying to market your game on multiple platforms. That's why when you distribute your game through Avicekeys, we handle the marketing on our website.

Non-exclusive Agreement
We don't want to be the ones holding you back from your games potential. We don't lock you into an exclusive contract, we allow and even encourage you to put your games on other platforms.

Content Creation
We don't just distribute your game, we also make content for it on our site Alphavicely.

Beyond this, we also work with other content creators to get your game in front of as many people as possible. We've already developed interest from some content creators who would love to help us with us.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post everyone! If you have any feedback, we would love to hear it!

links:

Dequan Wilson / Colenator
Co-founder of Avicekeys and AlphaVicely
Email | Twitter |
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic