Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411504 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 04:36:59 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallNew design podcast ft. Chinese Room, Jason Rohrer, Introversion etc
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New design podcast ft. Chinese Room, Jason Rohrer, Introversion etc  (Read 339 times)
workablemeat
Level 0

Author & podcast of indie game content

View Profile WWW
« on: May 27, 2017, 07:30:59 AM »

Hi all.

Just using this opportunity to let everyone know about a new podcast that I am involved in. It's called the Indie By Design Podcast and has been running for 10 weekly episodes now. It comes off the back of a book on independent development I wrote with the show's co-host.

Each episode is an hour long interview with a indie designer/studio, with the idea being to delve into their motivations, goals, design philosophy, their take on their success and failures and their futures.

You can find it here: indiebydesign.net

Episodes available:

Tequila Works - Jason Rohrer - The Chinese Room - Ghost Town Games - Dean Hall - Freejam Games - Mode 7 Games - Roll7 - Introversion Software - Devolver Digital.

Feedback and ideas always more than welcome.

Cheers!

I am author of Independent By Design: Art & Stories of Indie Game Creation and host of the Indie By Design podcast - both designed to explore and celebrate indie gaming in all of its forms.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic