Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411489 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 03:06:47 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytesting[GAME] [ANDROID] [4.0+] Crazy Smash
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [GAME] [ANDROID] [4.0+] Crazy Smash  (Read 406 times)
jankoo16
Level 0

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2017, 09:42:10 PM »

Hi,
I want to present my second game called Crazy Smash. I developed it using Android Studio.

It contains Google Play achivements and leadboards so you can compare your score with your friends.

It is an easy game in which u have to smash as many minions as you can but avoid red ones. Smashing them is easy if you have a right reflex. Do not hit another red lemings beacause the game will be over. The minions you have to smash are crazy and they move once slowly another time very fast. Collect points and amethysts for each smashing, crazy, blue leming, wait for gifts and be ready for new achievments. Use different crushers to hit and smash running minions, choose fantastic worlds full of surprises ,gifts and crazy minions to smash. Remember, that all crazy minions want to be smashed - they will provoke you to make a mistake, which ends the game. Just watch this funny creatures, hit and smash them.

Play at 3 different worlds and unlock 14 different crusher skins!

It is FREE!

Download from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dhkmgames.crazysmash

I am waiting for your comments Smiley .

Please, give me feedback. Tell me please what should i change or what should i add to make it better. If you notice any bugs please tell me Smiley .

Thanks !

« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 08:39:16 AM by jankoo16 » Logged
jankoo16
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 08:40:32 AM »

Please tell me what should I change in this game to make it better?  Gentleman
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic