Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 02:22:59 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)Creative"The Snatch" - A Parody of "The Path" About Repressed Homosexuality (Idea)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: "The Snatch" - A Parody of "The Path" About Repressed Homosexuality (Idea)  (Read 3367 times)
Plankhead
Level 0

My personal text is better than your personal text

View Profile WWW
« on: May 08, 2009, 11:03:53 AM »

In "The Snatch," instead of five girls meeting "wolves" on their way to Grandma's house, it's about five guys meeting "unicorns" on their way to "the MILF's place."

The game opens in a bar, where the player must select one of the five dudes to play as. They are then planted at the start of a really long path in a forest, because for some reason this bitch lives in a forest. The instructions read: "Get to the MILF's place and get some action! Don't leave the path!" Of course, if the player follows these instructions, they will reach the MILF's place, enter her room, and then their chosen character will lament about how anti-climatic it was. Instead, the player is supposed to go frolick around the forest looking for flowers and unicorns and shit.

The "unicorn" only once takes the role of an actual unicorn (a bright and pink one, at that). Sometimes it may take the form of the muscular best friend in the gym shower after football practice, or the well-dressed young gentleman who comes by in his red Miata when mom and dad kick the player out of the house. Regardless, when the player has the unicorn encounter, he is mysteriously transported to the front of the MILF's house, a gleeful look about him despite the fact that he has trouble walking and is clutching his ass.

Having met the unicorn, the MILF's place ends quite differently. The player enters her room and suddenly realizes that he is not attracted to her at all, and what the fuck is that horrible thing between her legs.

Which snatch will you go for? The snatch with the teeth, or the snatch with the fangs?

That's some deep, artistic shit right there. I don't know if gamers will get it, though. It doesn't have enough explosions or sexy women. Just upsetting lack of explosions and ugly women.

(By the way, I'm serious, I'd like to see this game made)

Zacqary Adam Green
Chief Executive Only Person, Plankhead
http://plankhead.com
Radnom
Level 8

BANNED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 04:48:30 PM »

<3

PGGB
Level 8

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 07:24:28 AM »

Only ugly women? Shouldn't a MILF be hot?  Crazy

Great idea.  Wink
JLJac
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 01:53:33 AM »

Hand Knife Right Epileptic Hand Thumbs Up Right
Brocklesocks
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 07:33:09 AM »

:D

I think you should expand on that and have some really suggestive imagery / animation flash on the screen before the player is transported to the MILF's house. Something that metaphorically represents what's happening to him... maybe a piston pumping or a monkey eating a banana, but with scary sound design and effects. Saw style, hahaha.
Plankhead
Level 0

My personal text is better than your personal text

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 07:46:27 AM »

Only ugly women? Shouldn't a MILF be hot?  Crazy

Well, initially, yes, but after rediscovering one's sexuality, most MILFs transform into MILTSPHCBOs (That's "Mom I'd Like To See Put Her Clothes Back On" if you couldn't tell).

I think you should expand on that and have some really suggestive imagery / animation flash on the screen before the player is transported to the MILF's house. Something that metaphorically represents what's happening to him... maybe a piston pumping or a monkey eating a banana, but with scary sound design and effects. Saw style, hahaha.

I think that might be a bit too blatant. The Path didn't do this, so it's still kinda sorta possibly open-ended about what happens to each girl after they meet the wolf, despite the fact that she's clearly had something very traumatizing happen to her with questionable levels of clothing still on. For a direct parody of that, I think a guy with a big grin and a sore butt is telling enough.

Zacqary Adam Green
Chief Executive Only Person, Plankhead
http://plankhead.com
Brocklesocks
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 10:48:47 AM »

It was more of a joke than serious suggestion  Tongue

I do like the idea of the game though, you should do it!
monishakoirala
BANNED
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2009, 10:16:15 AM »

repressed homosexuality - 44 definitions - A percentage measurement of the homosexual tendencies a person possesses calculated by the person's ance...

Mir@k
Level 1

Pffffffft

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2009, 12:59:42 AM »

Best idea ever.
Even more so after playing The Path.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic