Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 01:14:34 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsComposer, fresh from university, building resume, first project is free.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Composer, fresh from university, building resume, first project is free.  (Read 622 times)
L.Stanley
Level 0

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2017, 02:43:09 PM »

Hello! I've just come across this forum for the first time today as I am beginning to look for work as a composer. I have spent the past five years studying music composition at university (but have been writing music for twelve years), with interest in writing for video games, film, and other collaborative media. I don't have much of a resume right now, but I have a lot of time on my hands, access to some of the most professional sample libraries in the world, and could write some awesome music for someone's project.

The best part is, if you are willing to take a risk on a newbie, I'll work for free just to get some experience under my belt. Unless you are feeling generous - I wouldn't mind getting money out of the deal. Hit me up - I've got a lot of experience writing orchestral music, piano music, and ambient soundscapes, but I would be happy to expand my pallet to other genres. My email is [email protected]

-Lukas Stanley

Revision: If you are interested in hearing a couple of my tracks, I've got some older work uploaded on my bandcamp page here: https://lukasstanley.bandcamp.com/

These aren't really representative of the quality of production I am working at now, as I've spent most of my time recently writing music for live concerts. Hopefully you get an idea of some of the different styles I can work in though.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 10:21:22 PM by L.Stanley » Logged
ndnninja15
Level 1

I make games

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 06:44:45 PM »

Have a soundcloud or something showing stuff you've made already?
L.Stanley
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 10:32:47 PM »

Have a soundcloud or something showing stuff you've made already?

Hi ndnninja15, thanks for your interest. I do have some examples, most of them a little dated at this point (but still useful). https://lukasstanley.bandcamp.com/
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic