Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 01:09:03 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for a 2D Artist for a an almost (70-80%) done game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a 2D Artist for a an almost (70-80%) done game  (Read 557 times)
Vallar
Level 2

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2017, 05:35:08 AM »

Hello,

I have been working for quite sometime on a prototype slowly reaching near a solid state. Everyone that has played the game so far had a positive experience. I kept working on the game till it is soon ready for release, the core gameplay is there already. It is almost 70-80% done.

So far I have been working with boxes and nothing but boxes and I feel it is time to bring someone on board to handle art with me. It is what the game is primarily lacking right now.

At the moment the game is planned for mobile with a beta release on Play Store then final release on there, focus all the marketing there for a while then jump onto iOS when we make enough money to cover the iOS yearly cost. At the same time I am planning to do a beta release over GameJolt to see if we can get a broader audience interested in the game. I am trying to push on marketing the game but with no art, there isn't a lot to show that could interest players.

Anyway, it is a simple 2D arcade game with an actiony feel. I am looking for an 2D (vector) artist that can make abstract minimalist art (think Thomas Was Alone and Graceful Explosions for example). I have ton of reference material for you and a bit of a specific theme. I'd like that we don't copy a style but rather generate one (that is still minimalist) for this game.

I am fully dedicated to the development. of the game and I tend to have quite a few deadlines (sometimes to catch Feedback Friday or Screenshot Saturday and sometimes I have deadlines related to competitions). It is essential that you understand that these are deadlines that we should meet. Some we can just miss (like for example Feedback Friday) since there will be another one the following week, but some we can't just afford to miss (like the competition).

If you are interested and like to know more please PM with a link to your portfolio, timezone and what is the preferred method of communication.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic