Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411511 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 02:03:24 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosAnyone Looking For A Composer?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Anyone Looking For A Composer?  (Read 781 times)
Andrew_Johnnnn
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: June 19, 2017, 12:35:56 PM »

Hi, its been a while since I posted on here!

My name is Andrew, I'm 23 and I'm a budding video game composer! I've been stagnant for a while as certain things in life have cropped up and taken over, but now I'm excited to get back to what I really want to work on; a career in video game composition!

I've worked on a few small projects such as Tapstronaut by Slader Studios (available on GooglePlay!), Cannon Cafe (a small Flash title), as well as some other various game jams and collaborative projects. I'm a dedicated and passionate collaborator that works efficiently to create something that will hopefully bring a new level of depth into your project. Nothing gets me more excited than seeing all aspects of game development come together to produce something that everyone involved can be proud of!   

If you're a small time developer or someone who is just starting out and would like to have some music to compliment your work, please get in touch! I love working with dedicated and enthusiastic people who love games! And I love melding ideas and just chatting with people who could make every aspect of my work stronger.

If you're interested check out my Soundcloud (soon to be updated with more songs I've got in the pipeline): https://soundcloud.com/andrew_johnnnn

and either contact me on here or on my Twitter at @Andrew_Johnnnn

Seriously, if you want to get in contact about any type of work that would be great! Or if you just want to chat video games that'd be awesome too! I can't wait to hopefully hear from some of you!

And most of all thanks for taking the time to read this!

Andrew.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 12:54:04 PM by Andrew_Johnnnn » Logged
Hatem
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 03:05:41 PM »

Not looking for a composer but I wanted to say I really like the last 4 tracks (Constellation, Sunset, Noir, We all have to begin somewhere). Been listening to them on repeat. They're kinda sad but hopeful. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy.
ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 06:16:33 PM »

Greets!

Moved this thread to portfolio. The audio board is for discussion, not portfolios.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic