Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 07:20:02 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesMonument Valley 2
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Monument Valley 2  (Read 771 times)
freank
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: June 20, 2017, 01:22:28 AM »

Few days ago, Ustwo Games released Monument Valley 2, a 16-level follow up to the 2014 blockbuster.
The game is like a funhouse mirror of the original: On the surface it looks and plays like the first Monument Valley, but a closer look reveals a deeper, smarter game than before.

The biggest change, though, is the storyline. You meet a new character: Ro’s tiny, nameless daughter, who accompanies her mother on the journey through the Valley.

Ustwo subverts that common narrative by acknowledging the nuanced relationship between parents and their children. Together, Ro and her child travel together from world to world, relying on each other to move monuments and solve puzzles.

Did you try it?

My last game:

Supporter of
Geoff Moore
Level 3

Game composer for hire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 10:35:30 AM »

Oh, nice! The first one is one of my favourite iOS games, I'll definitely be getting this. Thanks for the post  Gomez

Composer for multiple Steam and Itch-released indie games. Listen/contact: https://geoffmoore.co.uk

freank
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 11:21:58 PM »

Oh, nice! The first one is one of my favourite iOS games, I'll definitely be getting this. Thanks for the post  Gomez

you're welcome ^^

My last game:

Supporter of
quantumpotato
Quantum Potato
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2017, 07:51:42 AM »

It's fun, although https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/framed-2/id1163105252?mt=8 and Dojo Slash have been taking my attention lately. Framed 2 was a bit shorter than I would have hoped; looking forward to checking out MV2. I liked the first couple chapters.

Edit: Still enjoying a few more chapters in. Mixing up the gameplay a little bit. Nothing hard but MV isn't about challenge IMO. Very visually striking.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 02:41:31 PM by quantumpotato » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic