Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411485 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 07:02:59 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneral[WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17
Print
Author Topic: [WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy  (Read 32192 times)
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: May 14, 2009, 02:11:25 PM »

Well rob, the way you speak of it, it leads me to believe you did more than take a passing glance at this token and actually have a connection with it. Maybe you were connected to Cheater somehow?

*chugs his ale*

The only reason why I can, for now, beleive that this token is not a signal of being a wolf is because the former owner of it is dead, most probably killed by one of them beasts. Unless, of course, Cheater wasn't the owner and the wolf planted the insignia in his pocket.

Also jimmykane, the people in the hospital were sleeping just as much as we were, and if these werewolves are like the legends say, covered in a thick furcoat, he could have gone out into the storm with little problem, killed Cheater, then returned unnoticed while all slept.

*chugs some more* Crap, we need to find another brewer...

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
rob
Level 8

all 'bout Zumba (absolute pro @ Zumba)

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 14, 2009, 02:15:57 PM »

Well, Xion, there obviously were murders and other crimes, this is life after all. This "C" could carry a sinister meaning, such as a cult group, but it does not belong to the werewolves.

Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: May 14, 2009, 02:16:31 PM »

Current tally:
Tonights Speshal
- Bood_War - IIII IXotes, Xion, Renton, Melly, Skaldicpoet, Jimmykane
- Renton - IIPaleFox, Bood_war
-
-
-

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
Bood_war
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: May 14, 2009, 02:44:55 PM »

I said I MIGHT not vote today. For reasons of my own, I vote for Renton. But if it makes everyone happy, I withdraw my vote.

Xotes
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 14, 2009, 03:34:32 PM »

Oh. Well, okay then. As he explained himself, I shall Withdraw my vote.

“I have brought you T, Master. It took quite a lot of searching on your Galaxy’s non-holographic communications network, but no man is beyond the reach of a Sith.”

Meanwhile, poor Mr. T was left to hang upside down in the middle of the room, informing us that we were both fools, to be pitied.
Valter
Level 10

kekekekeke

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 14, 2009, 05:09:36 PM »

I consider Bood_War to be most suspicious. I would much rather hear your explanation, than hear your excuses.

If you consider Renton to be more suspicious, I would be interested in hearing your reasons.
Bood_war
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: May 14, 2009, 05:22:11 PM »

Ups, forgot to bold. Vote WITHDRAWN

Bood_war
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: May 14, 2009, 06:13:54 PM »

It seems that I have been damned an innocent man. I would help considerably in destroying the werewolves, but my secrecy has turned to my downfall. I... I...

*swallows*

I shall go to bed now. I wish to be executed by shotgun, preferably with buck-shot, while I sleep. I bode farewell to thee, my brothers, my sisters...

*Heads off to a room*

Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: May 14, 2009, 07:07:09 PM »

anybody got any objections to the night ending in 3-5 hours or should I extend it another 12 hours or so? Well, hello there!

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
skaldicpoet9
Level 10

"The length of my life was fated long ago "

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 14, 2009, 07:07:54 PM »

((not at all))

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: May 14, 2009, 07:09:48 PM »

I've no dissent to the setting sun.

*sniffles*

It'll come regardless.

After Bood's incredibly shifty behavior I'm even more sure of my vote. He's...actin' real strangely.

Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 14, 2009, 07:18:20 PM »

Xion, you got a cold or something?  Undecided

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
PaleFox
« Reply #132 on: May 14, 2009, 07:58:24 PM »

Sorry t' be so silen', but I bin out like a light these past few hours and I ain't bin follerin' the politicking you people have been doing. Surely is a time for action here?

And as for my reasons for votin', well, I don' like to say, but I shore wouldn' vote for 'im just on account of childish woes. I just think, well, what's to stop a wolf comin' out of the buildins? And then he'd have a right perfect alibi, 'cause otherwise the leader'd be a prime suspect.
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: May 14, 2009, 08:14:51 PM »

It's damn cold here, bobo.

*clears throat*

I ain't used to this weather. Just a trader. Get all caught up in this ugliness. None of my business. I'm just stuck here 'cause the snow got me trapped. Route back to town - I mean a real town, not this damn iced-over witch's-tit mountain-hovel excuse for a town - road back to real town is blown to snowy hell.

*sniffles*

Augh, anyone got any hot chocolate around here or something?

Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 14, 2009, 08:19:15 PM »

We got several kinds of booze, some of which are great for warming the body in cold weather. Try not to over-indulge though, we can't resupply for now.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Renton
« Reply #135 on: May 14, 2009, 10:35:45 PM »

I got some moonshine if y'all want some. I got tea wine. Banana wine. Is good.
Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: May 14, 2009, 11:37:36 PM »

[NIGHT 2]
The sun passes over the edge of the caldera, and the townsfolk scurry off to the lynching.
They roll the Inn menu into Bood_War's room, where he's fast asleep.
The tally:
Tonights Speshal
- Bood_War - IIII IXion, Renton, Melly, Skaldicpoet, Jimmykane, Valter
- Renton - IIPaleFox, Bood_war
- action - IPaleFox
-
-

Xotes marches (or limps in a very serious manner, atleast) in, passing through the crowd. He carries his shotgun in hand, looking solemnly down on Bood_war.
The commotion wakes Bood up, and as he opens his eyes, Xotes quickly hits him with the butt of the gun, knocking him back unconscious, before Xotes proceeds to shoot him in the temple. The blood sprays the villagers, and Bood lies dead, his head an unrecognizable mass obscured by the large quantity of blood, only his lower jaw remains identifiable, hanging open.

The mood is rather depressing in the inn by this point, accented by the sky starting to darken, and people start to bunk down, some carrying beds into the main room, others collapse onto the floor, and some brave the inn's bedrooms, what with all the good sleeping together did the previous night.

But wait! A final headcount reveals Guise, Palefox, and Tanner are gone. It appears Tanner left a note:
Quote from: Tanner's note
saw something that didn't make senes, whent to investigate, will reeturn

Status List:
1: Melly, DA BOSS
2: William "old guy" Broom
3: Xion "not a werewolf" Night
4: Renton, BENEVOLENT DICTATOR
5: generic "unique" user
6: Guise [GONE, UNREACHABLE]
7: Dorian "Grey" Patterson
8: Rob, possibly Westwood, probably not
9: Paul "The General" Valter
10: Palefaux [GONE, UNREACHABLE]
11: Blademaster "Told me he wasn't going to play this round" Bobo
12: Skaldicpoet9, barbarian for life
13: Jimmy "I think his avatar is from Azure Dreams?" Kane
14: Cheater, who could not cheat death [DEAD NIGHT 1]
15: Mark "I'm a real boy, now" Ham
16: Tanner, who I forgot to add so now he's farther down in the list than he should be [GONE, UNREACHABLE]
17: Fifth the Seventeenth
18: Bood "I Was the Inaugural Lynching" War[DEAD DAY 2]
19: Inane [DECEASED, HANDSOME]
20: Xotes, honorary Townsman [CRIPPLED]
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 11:44:47 PM by Inane » Logged

Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: May 15, 2009, 04:40:12 PM »

I'm missing a suspiciously large amount of night actions. Send 'em in, yolks. Wizard

Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: May 15, 2009, 11:29:57 PM »

Okay, folks, night ends when I'm done sleeping, so about 12 hours. Smiley

Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: May 16, 2009, 12:29:27 PM »

The townsfolk wake up and do a quick count of who's alive. Rob is gone, a small pool of blood around his bed.
Searching for his body, the people head outside, where Palefox and Tanner greet them, apparently both having just gotten back. Guise soon comes through the town gate, too. After hearing of Rob's dissapearance, they quickly get to work looking for him.
Rob's body is soon found, pinned to the side of the granary with a fence post. His lower half is completely gone, and his entrails hang out, swaying in the wind. The back of his skull is also fractured, covered in coagulated blood.
Looking through his pockets, a magnifying glass and chemicals for fingerprinting are found.

Status List:
1: Melly, DA BOSS
2: William "old guy" Broom
3: Xion "not a werewolf" Night
4: Renton, BENEVOLENT DICTATOR
5: generic "unique" user
6: Guise
7: Dorian "Grey" Patterson
8: Rob, possibly Westwood, definitely dead[DEAD NIGHT 2]
9: Paul "The General" Valter
10: Palefaux
11: Blademaster "Told me he wasn't going to play this round" Bobo
12: Skaldicpoet9, barbarian for life
13: Jimmy "I think his avatar is from Azure Dreams?" Kane
14: Cheater, who could not cheat death [DEAD NIGHT 1]
15: Mark "I'm a real boy, now" Ham
16: Tanner, who I forgot to add so now he's farther down in the list than he should be
17: Fifth the Seventeenth
18: Bood "I Was the Inaugural Lynching" War[DEAD DAY 2]
19: Inane [DECEASED, HANDSOME]
20: Xotes, honorary Townsman [CRIPPLED]

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic