Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411522 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 07:30:14 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneral[WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17
Print
Author Topic: [WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy  (Read 32212 times)
shinygerbil
Blew Blow (Loved It)
Level 10

GET off your horse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: May 17, 2009, 04:50:50 AM »

Well, shucks, guys. Way to blow this all outta proportion.

Yeah, there was some kinda light thing, like a green light, and it - well I guess the best way to describe it is to say the light sorta disappeared into me. But the thing is, well, that's all that happened. I don' feel any diff'rent. I dunno, I thought it over on the way back into town, and figgered - well, I guess I figgered it wasn't a big deal. So I thought I'd just play the whole thing down, not realisin' there was other suspicious types out following me, trying to slander me or sumthing. I mean, I wasn't doing any killing, right?

So alla you guys accusatin' me of being a wolf, you either jumpin' to conclusions or frame an innocent guy. I was only keepin' things quiet so's I don't get myself eaten. Now it looks like I gotta big target painted on my forehead..

olücæbelel
Fifth
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 17, 2009, 08:41:06 AM »

That's fine, guise.
I don't believe that you are a wolf, but in the situation we're in, people like to know everything that's going on.
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 17, 2009, 09:29:08 AM »

Perhaps guise himself wasn't the one doing anything, but the one who something was done TO. Like, someone with some kind of sorcery-like abilities doing something to him. I once heard of people with abilities of seeing others' true forms and motives, or of protecting them. Maybe something like that happened to guise?

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
skaldicpoet9
Level 10

"The length of my life was fated long ago "

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 17, 2009, 09:38:51 AM »

Well, it appears that there are more forces at work then just wolves and cults. It seems that we may have some sort of magician or some such entity. It is somewhat troubling that guise would not mention the whole story when first asked about it. Why is it that you felt that a green light "disappearing" into you would be an unimportant detail? I am not accusing you of anything, I don't think that you are a wolf, but I believe that we humans need to be as transparent with each other as we can possibly be without making each other targets for the wolves.

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 17, 2009, 06:45:24 PM »

Well, I was going to vote for Markham for stepping around the monkey. It seems to me as though a furred critter would waste our time with arguments over how something happened when it didn't really matter. But then again, Rob seems to know more than he's telling us. So until this ape decides to talk, I'm voting for him.

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: May 17, 2009, 06:54:57 PM »

Really?

Really?

Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 17, 2009, 06:57:14 PM »

Really what?  Undecided

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
skaldicpoet9
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 17, 2009, 07:54:00 PM »

I think what he means to say Mr. bobo is that rob is just as likely a suspect as the rest of us and there really isn't much to go on since rob hasn't spoken up as much as the rest of us. Which could be indicative of a wolf lurking in the shadows to not draw attention to himself or it could be that he isn't that vocal of a person, which would be strange though in a time like this.

I do feel the Mr. bobo here does have the right idea though, if we are going to get anywhere we just can't sit around and speculate, waiting for the wolves to eat us. I'll cast a vote for rob just to see how he reacts, if he isn't a wolf then he should have no problem explaining why he is so sure of something that perhaps only a werewolf would know (being that they were the ones that initially killed cheater whom possessed the ring that rob so definitely stated to be of non-wolf origin).

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: May 17, 2009, 08:07:54 PM »

He hasn't spoken up? See how he reacts? :D

Oh okay I'll play along with you guys.

*snicker*

I'll vote Rob, too.

You know. Light a flame under him...get him to...

"react"

Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: May 17, 2009, 08:20:21 PM »

The tally:
Tonights Speshal
- Rob - IIIBobo, Skaldicpoet, Xion
-
-
-
-

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 17, 2009, 08:22:25 PM »

Always thought this, thinking it more now... Something seems to be wrong with Xion. Maybe he should go down to the hospital and get checked out.  Huh?

Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: May 17, 2009, 09:04:16 PM »

Me!

Something's wrong with Me!?

Hahaha!

That's funny!

You're among the crazy ones, Bobo.

*clears throat*

[serious]Bobo, Skaldic, I suggest you two pay a visit to...an institution.[/serious]

...hehehe

Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 17, 2009, 09:50:45 PM »

You crazy fools, rob is DEAD! WTF

Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: May 17, 2009, 09:57:37 PM »

:D

Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 17, 2009, 09:58:44 PM »

Then why is it I still see him there, standing there next to you! DON'T TRY TO LIE TO ME! Rob, what kind of stunt are you trying to pull here?!

Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 17, 2009, 09:59:00 PM »

DON'T YOU LAUGH AT ME!

skaldicpoet9
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 17, 2009, 10:01:48 PM »

I apologize my friends it seems that the lack of sleep I have been experiencing these past days has started to take it's toll. Well, I am sure we can be fairly certain that bobo is not a wolf for it is quite obvious that rob's death had slipped by him unnoticed. Rob's death was only a day ago but with all that has been happening around here I feel he got lost amongst the running tally of poor, unfortunate souls that have been claimed by these beasts. Hmm, it appears that it is time for me to sleep now. I will see you fellows come morning, hopefully....

Renton
« Reply #177 on: May 17, 2009, 10:02:25 PM »

Bobo, that's Rod. Rob's twin brother. Came here for the funeral.
Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 17, 2009, 10:04:38 PM »

Argh! Enough of this nonsense. Since we have 0 leads I'll just have to cast my vote to Tanner. I don't have hard proof, other than the possibility that you jumped on PaleFox's story to look innocent, and didn't actually see it, since you were busy killing the OBVIOUSLY DEAD MAN PINNED TO THE FUCKING GRANARY, MISSING HALF OF HIMSELF, but we need to get this going SOMEWHERE other than around the crazy guy's... crazyness.

...I need a drink. *shoves his head into an open barrel of beer*

Renton
« Reply #179 on: May 17, 2009, 10:09:20 PM »

I dunno. Tanner didn't really strike me as suspicious as Guise. I'd say he still got sum explanation t' do, but I won't rush things and vote fer him yet.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic