Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 11:41:33 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneral[WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17
Print
Author Topic: [WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy  (Read 32210 times)
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: May 17, 2009, 10:18:54 PM »

*clears throat*

I withdraw my vote for Rob. May your soul know rest, friend.

skaldicpoet9
Level 10

"The length of my life was fated long ago "

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 17, 2009, 10:24:35 PM »

Oh yes, before I am off to bed I also withdraw my vote for rob. Please forgive me poor soul and may you find the peace you deserve.

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
Μarkham
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: May 17, 2009, 10:40:40 PM »

Sorry if you think I'm wasting your time, Bobo, but Rob was a good man and I want to see his killer put to death just as much as the rest of us do.  It also doesn't take much to connect that just after he reveals that he knows more about the token, he was next to die.  There's just too much going on, it's overwhelming.  I'm just trying to make sense of it all.

skaldicpoet9
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 18, 2009, 02:49:30 AM »

skaldicpoet9 slowly saunters into the inn, sleepily rubbing his eyes

Mm, I can't sleep folks. This business is just too intense for me to be easy pickings for these wolves lying, waiting for them to snatch me up in bed.

*YAWN*

Well, we can't very well come out of this empty-handed today, the longer we wait and sit on our asses the more time they have to kill another one of us.

bobo and I obviously were somewhat delirious earlier for various reason but I am starting to see things much more clearly now. Firstly I must agree with bobo that Xion's behavior has been quite odd lately and I thought it strange that we would allow us to continue thinking that rob (rest his poor soul) was dead. It seems to me the only sick joke a werewolf would find amusing. That and it is quite obvious that Xion had no trouble recalling the fact that rob was deceased. We have buried so many in the past few days that everything seems to be running into one big blur, for me at least.

Until better evidence presents itself I hereby vote for Xion. Let us not be idle now, the wolves will surely strike again tonight, at the very least we must try and take one of them down.

Now if you'll excuse me I am going to try and take a small nap at the very least...

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
Renton
« Reply #184 on: May 18, 2009, 03:01:04 AM »

Skaldic, I think ye're just desperate to point finger at peeple. Xion wus making fun of yous two because y'all were acting all stoopid. We find the guys body torn into two an' you guys act like he's alive and accuse him even. I think that about warrants being ridiculed.
skaldicpoet9
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 18, 2009, 03:47:23 AM »

Interesting, very quick to defend Xion and on what premise? While I admit that yes, bobo and I made a foolish claim but I don't feel that ridicule is something that is warranted especially during this time.

We are under siege by werewolves!

This is not the me to toy around with people's heads, certainly not after what we all have been through.

So, I propose that if you do not see folly in ridiculing fellow villagers when we should be trying to get to the bottom of this then I say that that makes you all the more suspicious Renton.

shinygerbil
Blew Blow (Loved It)
Level 10

GET off your horse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: May 18, 2009, 05:34:31 AM »

I'm agreein' with skaldicpoet9 here, Renton. Ridicules are sum'thing we c'n all do without. Although I'm sure them wolves are laughing behind us backs...

I'd like to know what further explainin' is required from me too, Renton. I jus' didn't want no attention over nuthin'. Figgered the wolves mighta had somethin' to do with it, maybe, or they might know sumthin' about the light, so I didn't wanna shout it from the rooftops, ya know? I can't be guaranteed that if I tell y'all about it, I ain't gonna get killed an' eated. But seein' as y'all busted me I came clean. What more do ya want?

You know what, I'm gonna go ahead an' make me a vote for Renton. He's unduly pointin' a finger at me, an' defencing that Xion who is definitely acting a lil' weird too.

olücæbelel
Renton
« Reply #187 on: May 18, 2009, 06:01:27 AM »

Oh, I'm suspicious?

First you accuse our only lead about that "C" sign of being a wolf; WHO WAS KILLED, PINNED ON THE GRANARY WALL AND TORN IN TWO THE NIGHT BEFORE; QUITE IMPOSSIBLE TO MISS IT, REALLY; not to mention you ignored EVERYTHING we've been talking about since the incident, and then when someone mocks you about it, you suddenly go "OH I HAVEN'T SLEPT IN AGES THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T KNOW ROB WAS DEAD, XION'S A WOLF FOR MOCKING ME!"

Tell me, Skaldic, how did you not hear Rob's screams as he was gruesomely murdered, while you were awake and the whole town was silent in a deep slumber? Why did you ignore us all when we spoke about it? And why are you attacking the person who called you out on your mistake?

Bobo obviously realized that he was simply being a fool, but you're awfully defensive about this whole deal.

While I don't really trust anyone in this town anymore, I also certainly don't think Xion's the one trying to mess with people's heads. I think it is you. I think you're somehow connected to that signet that Rob found, and you panicked when you heard Rob talk about it, jumped readily into Bobo's bandwagon when he made his -quite frankly, very stupid- mistake and now you're just trying to point the suspicions to simply anyone so that we keep busy with whatever while you do whatever dastardly plan you're going about.

And guise, obviously I've been suspecting you. Something happened to you that night, and you haven't really explained anything to us. And is it not kinda selfish to keep anything you find out to yourself? Didn't it ever occur to you that any knowledge could be important? Even if you were killed for what you know, would it not be a death for the greater good of the town? And you just said "Oh the light disappeared into me, it's nothing", you didn't exactly come clean about anything.

Keep calm, Renton. Keep calm. Melly, you wouldn't have any more of that ale, would you?
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 18, 2009, 07:15:51 AM »

Oh, I left half the barrel... *hic*

Whole damn thing is so... confusing. I'll need a bit of timer to... vote properly. *hic*

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
shinygerbil
Blew Blow (Loved It)
Level 10

GET off your horse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: May 18, 2009, 07:21:53 AM »

Whoa, Renton. Are you respondin' directly to me? I had nothing to do with voting for Rob, thank'ee very much. Calm down.

And you say that even if I were killed for what I know, would it not be for the good of the town? Well, no, because I didn't learn anything. I'd rather have waited and seen if anythin' came of this green light stuff, before I go blabbin'. I don't know how much more plain I can make myself...

olücæbelel
Renton
« Reply #190 on: May 18, 2009, 07:57:11 AM »

That was mostly a response to Skaldic and only the last bit was a response to you. What makes me angry is that people go around blabbing and making no sense, accusing (dead) people, and suddenly we're the ones acting weird.

And I didn't vote for your lynching, guise, mind you. I was only asking for more of an explanation. But if that's how you want to be, I will have to vote as well.

That's good ale.
genericuser
« Reply #191 on: May 18, 2009, 08:16:34 AM »

Guise, right now I find it a bit weird that you were more concerned about hiding the "light" that disappeared into you than about the "light" itself.

I, too, would like an explanation.
shinygerbil
Blew Blow (Loved It)
Level 10

GET off your horse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: May 18, 2009, 08:22:50 AM »

What do you want me to say?!

olücæbelel
shinygerbil
Blew Blow (Loved It)
Level 10

GET off your horse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: May 18, 2009, 08:25:36 AM »

Also, forgot to mention. Renton, who's we? Are you an' Xion a team or sumthing? You gotta admit, Xion was acting weird. You yourself're not acting weird exactly, just getting overly defensive and paranoid.

I don't know what's left for me to say.

olücæbelel
Renton
« Reply #194 on: May 18, 2009, 09:00:24 AM »

"We" would be anyone not in the scope of my theories.

Also, why vote for me if it's not me who's not acting weird?

And of course I am paranoid and defensive, the townspeople are picked off every single night and you're trying to have me killed. For no good reason, too.

If you're gonna be that way just because I've been simply wondering about the recent events and calling people on it, well, two can play that game, guise.
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: May 18, 2009, 09:05:24 AM »

Not sure I see guise as being the guilty one here...

Could we have a current vote count?

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
shinygerbil
Blew Blow (Loved It)
Level 10

GET off your horse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: May 18, 2009, 09:39:44 AM »

As far as my memory serves there is one each for Xion, Renton and myself.

Renton, I ain't votin' based on who is acting "weird". I'm voting based on who I think is most likely to be a wolf. Your argyment don't make no sense. You've called me upon my actions an' I done answered your call. 'Nless you can start bein' reasonable though, I gotta see you as suspicious, cos you pilin' heaps of suspicion on me, tryin' to get me killed. For no good reason, too.

olücæbelel
Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: May 18, 2009, 09:41:32 AM »

I really did see the same thing as PaleFox, I jest figgered that I wouldn' make myself a target or nuffin', jest in case guise was wonna them werewolves. Honest to god, I swear.
It might be wise to keep guise around a bit longer so we can figger out what the hell he was doin'.

Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #198 on: May 18, 2009, 10:05:24 AM »

Skaldicpoet:
Come on now, where else am I supposed to find entertainment? These are most serious times, of course, but I don't like to let such situations get me in a foul mood. I'm sorry if I came off as rude or insane, but *giggle* it was pretty funny. Must keep our sense of humor about this whole thing else we'll go mad. Has always been my creed to laugh easy, never frown.

*clears throat*

And Guise, while I appreciate Renton's defense of me very much, we're not on any kind of "team." Me, I still don't trust anyone. Still don't know.

And "keep him around a little longer?", Tanner? I don't think you meant it this way but I don't like to think of humans as objects to be kept or discarded on the whim of another.

*sniffles*

So...I still hold my vote.

skaldicpoet9
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 18, 2009, 12:11:22 PM »

Hmm, interesting, very interesting.

It seems to me that Renton is acting just a little bit strange. First things first, I believe that guise is telling the truth about this incident. It is obvious to me that he hid these events for fear of being the next neck on the rope. We also have those that witnessed the event and their story doesn't differ much from guise's aside from a few details. I believe that the wolves would strike at whom they perceive to be the most powerful. Now, hear me out, think to yourself, if guise was a wolf what does the green light actually mean? You know what I think? I think that there is some sort of latent power amongst us and the light is benevolent. So why would it be that Renton would be so suspicious of what is, to me, something that could help us?

Xion, you have been acting strange and I still have my eye on you but I feel like I must go after the most obvious threat here. I will therefore withdraw my vote for Xion.
Surely you folks can see that Renton is at once agitated, defensive and afraid. Yes, we are all of course but it seems suspicious to me that Renton would, one, defend someone who may or may not be a wolf on such a flimsy reason and two, that he would vote for guise who seems to have just been protecting himself instead of voting for say, me because of my "suspicious" behavior. Renton until you prove otherwise I believe that you are merely serving the interests of the wolves which in turn would mean that you must surely be in league with these savages.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 12:18:08 PM by skaldicpoet9 » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic