Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411522 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 12:20:39 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneral[WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17
Print
Author Topic: [WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy  (Read 32213 times)
Xotes
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: May 30, 2009, 06:52:35 PM »

NONSENSE! THE POWER OF HELLO KITTY IS MORE THAN YOU COULD POSSIBLY IMAGINE. THOUGH, ADMITTEDLY, NOT ENOUGH TO BANDAGE THIS UP.

We failed miserably, didn't we.  Concerned

“I have brought you T, Master. It took quite a lot of searching on your Galaxy’s non-holographic communications network, but no man is beyond the reach of a Sith.”

Meanwhile, poor Mr. T was left to hang upside down in the middle of the room, informing us that we were both fools, to be pitied.
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 30, 2009, 06:57:30 PM »

Whooooo, I'm outta here suckas!

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Bood_war
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #302 on: May 30, 2009, 07:01:41 PM »

Ffffffiiiiiiinnnnnnneeeeeeee........ I'm a cabalist

Inanimate
Level 10

☆HERO OF JUSTICE!☆

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 30, 2009, 07:03:40 PM »

So, uh, when is the next gonna be made?
(or if no one else will, when should I make it?)
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #304 on: May 30, 2009, 07:29:43 PM »

Bobo and I are hosting the next one in tangent. It will start once we finish getting everything prepared.

edit: oh yeah I was a dogman. I was alone in my endeavors to vict'ry. Had to be one of the last four alive then I could kill the others and take the win. Could kill twice. Didn't. Should have.

Should have.

Could escape from a lynching.
Nobody hated me enough.

Planned out elaborate lies.
Opportunity never arose to apply them.

Good hosting, Inane.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 07:33:12 PM by Xion » Logged

Fifth
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 30, 2009, 07:35:43 PM »

Huzzah!

So, what exactly were your powers, Xion?  I used my folk magic (an ability I had before I got turned into a werewolf: I was allowed to ask the cosmos one question every night) to find out that you were "dangerous", and so we never went after you during the night.  I guess this was a good choice?

And Melly, I was surprised you didn't use Valter's mis-sent message against us.  I was sure he and I were doomed at that point!
shinygerbil
Blew Blow (Loved It)
Level 10

GET off your horse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #306 on: May 30, 2009, 07:45:10 PM »

good game, thanks for hosting, Inane. :>

also FUCK YOU GUYS WHY DID YOU NOT SHUT UP ABOUT MY GREEN LIGHT Mock Anger

i really wanted to say "look it gave me a new power but i didn't want the wolves to know. but NOOOO you had to call me out on it." Mock Anger

also, my original powers were: i was a sexual deviant who can tie someone up, thus disabling them completely. I never used it. Should have.

Should have.

the green light basically gave me cardflip, so i could see how us humans were systematically fucking ourselves in the ass. We quickly and efficiently killed the group of three investigative Seer-type people, and the Guardian Angel. Mercilessly.

Damn.

olücæbelel
William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 30, 2009, 07:48:18 PM »

Muahahaha! Evil Skaldic, you never suspected a thing, did you?

I just want to ask why people kept going after me specifically? :D

You pinned me to a wall!
Well, it was me and Skaldic, as Caballists, who were attacking you. I voted for you twice in a row because otherwise Skaldic was probably going to attack Valter. And we couldn't have that, could we?  Evil

Cheater‽
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 30, 2009, 08:54:56 PM »

I was a member of a cult, along with everyone with a C, Melly and Valter. I had cardflip. I revealed this to the cult on the first day. I think this is also the first TWG with werewolf cultists.
Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #309 on: May 30, 2009, 08:58:20 PM »

I revealed this to the cult on the first day.
Your pivotal mistake Well, hello there! You trusted the people your role PM said you could trust! trust no one except your trust-fund trustee.

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
Μarkham
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #310 on: May 30, 2009, 09:25:50 PM »

Melly was the first one we investigated.  All three of us knew Melly's involvement with the cult from the start, dropped hints, and no one picked up on it.  What happens?  The werewolves get two of us, and in retaliation, you guys killed the third!  :D

Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #311 on: May 30, 2009, 09:41:59 PM »

All the wolf kills except Tanner got a personalized death PM.
Not sure it was worth the effort. Corny Laugh

Just for reference, these are the three groups role pms
You're a member of the cult of fire. All the members of the cult are human, and your ultimate goal is to kill all humans and werewolves who do not belong to the cult.
The torchbearer has a divine weapon capable of killing one person and revealing their nature to the user.
The illuminated gains card-flip, capable of seeing peoples roles when they die.
The cult also houses a magical text detailing various rituals. To complete a ritual, every living member of the cult must VOTE to do so (Vote by PMing the Ritual's name in bold to me). Each ritual may only be used once a game. Votes can be made during the day or night, and the effects always take place at the break of dawn unless otherwise noted.

Your remaining rituals are:
REVEAL       - Reveals every cult member's place in the cult's hierarchy, and powers they hold.
SMOKE        - Prevents ALL night actions for one night.
HEART OF FIRE    - Resurrects a werewolf onto your team as an ashen creature.
TONGUE OF FIRE   - Possesses a person in order to change their vote.

You're a member of the Cabal. You and your fellow Cabal members are all human.
The Cabal operates in secrecy, the members operating without knowing eachother's identities.
Every night, each of the members must vote to kill someone. If one person gets more than two votes, they'll be killed.

You're a member of the Order, a secret society devoted to rooting out and destroying evil.
Your fellow members are:
/- Dorian Patterson
 Rob
 Markham
You and the rest of the order are private investigators and retired detectives, and as such you can work together to

investigate one person a night (by PMing me your vote).

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 30, 2009, 11:02:12 PM »

I didn't use the missent message against you Fifth because there was nothing I could do. I could only vote for the rituals, and since Valter could simply not vote for a ritual if he so wished I was basically fucked.

Until you guys voted for me to grab some water. Then I was home free.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Μarkham
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #313 on: May 30, 2009, 11:17:49 PM »

Muahahaha! Evil Skaldic, you never suspected a thing, did you?

I just want to ask why people kept going after me specifically? :D

You pinned me to a wall!
Well, it was me and Skaldic, as Caballists, who were attacking you. I voted for you twice in a row because otherwise Skaldic was probably going to attack Valter. And we couldn't have that, could we?  Evil

Coincidentally, the first time it happened was the night Dorian and I were to investigate PaleFox, except I died before it happened and was left wondering what the heck happened between Dorian and PaleFox.

Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 31, 2009, 12:13:10 AM »

I also dropped a huge hint towards Melly's involvement. Throwing the cult token at him wasn't a big enough hint? Sheesh. Kind of knew Valter was a wolf, since he used a stupid ass excuse for not doing something in our cult. Suspected William Broom. Didn't really suspect anyone else, although Xion creeped me out with the cough and crap. Also, pretty much everyone seemed to know Melly was in a cult... everyone messaged him about it.  Huh?

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
genericuser
« Reply #315 on: May 31, 2009, 01:20:45 AM »

I was a cultist, along with Blademasterbobo, Melly, Valter and Cheater.

The reason I got killed? Valter would "reveal my identity to everybody" with the torch he had...except the torch set me on fireLips Sealed

I had the ability to kill three people, and like Xion, I didn't, but I should have...
jimmykane
Level 0

100% jimmykane, all the time.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #316 on: May 31, 2009, 02:18:59 AM »

Wow, I guess my silence actually helped me avoid suspicion!
I was the so-called progenitor of the werewolves, but I'd say the other werewolves deserve more points than me, for their tireless hard work they put in to slaughtering you all. Good work, guys. I guess my only real achievement was picking such ruthless bastards!

www.chairmanwow.net/jaf - Exciting radio show, if you're excited about Edinburgh?
Valter
Level 10

kekekekeke

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 31, 2009, 02:45:59 AM »

The reason I got killed? Valter would "reveal my identity to everybody" with the torch he had...except the torch set me on fireLips Sealed

I had the ability to kill three people, and like Xion, I didn't, but I should have...
I'm sorry! I didn't know!

On the last day, I accidentally sent a PM to the cultists that was meant for the werewolves.
I decided to rectify this by using my "holy torch" to "reveal" genericuser's identity, and use that to avoid dieing.

It didn't really work out that way  Giggle Hand Point Right

Also, I felt bad about double-crossing the cultists all over the place, so I voted to support Melly for the water vote, and then sent him a PM telling him to get the fuck out of town.
Bood_war
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #318 on: May 31, 2009, 03:10:08 AM »

Melly was the first one we investigated.  All three of us knew Melly's involvement with the cult from the start, dropped hints, and no one picked up on it.  What happens?  The werewolves get two of us, and in retaliation, you guys killed the third!  :D

Strange, Melly was the first I investigated too  :D

genericuser
« Reply #319 on: May 31, 2009, 05:12:51 AM »

I'm sorry! I didn't know!

It's OK  Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic