Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 03:53:50 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogs[NOW ON KICKSTARTER] Snow Ash Land - Multiplayer Top down shooter
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: [NOW ON KICKSTARTER] Snow Ash Land - Multiplayer Top down shooter  (Read 11594 times)
fahust
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2018, 10:49:39 AM »

We are now on itch.io !!

https://snowashland.itch.io/snow-ash-land

fahust
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2018, 07:38:35 AM »

I made you a nice Tutorial at the beginning of the game with an AI to whom you can ask a lot of questions about the gameplay and how it works.

This will help a lot those who are looking for what they can do and how to do it.

fahust
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2018, 12:06:39 PM »

I have now added the first 5 main characters in the game. They will have an informative drop-down menu as with the tutorial.

I am adding many lines of dialogue to them related to their history, quests, geography and the overall universe of the game.

fahust
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2018, 05:11:54 PM »

I added a lot of feedback and added some feeling to the player's action.

New weapon percussion sounds mixed ,add little animations when the character takes a new weapon or throws it at a enemy ,more punch ,more effective and I added 10 new melee weapons.

fahust
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2018, 03:52:18 PM »

And now we are on kartridge : https://www.kartridge.com/game/300512

You can test the game with the demo or pay for the game to get it in its final version.

Leave me a constructive comment or a nice note. It always helps. Thank you all!

fahust
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2018, 03:03:40 PM »

I added a system of enemy taxes per zone. They will only attack you if you don't pay the pass tax.

And I also added a random AI ambush system on the outside areas. They hide under the trees until you get close enough.

fahust
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2018, 12:29:16 PM »

I added automatic turrets, which detect and fire on the enemy if it passes through the light of the turret.

I also added intrusion alarm lasers, which signal your position to all the enemies in the area.

I'm making moving intrusion lasers as well, which could be dodged with a small slide.

fahust
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2018, 06:46:11 AM »

The introduction of the game has been redesigned. Now it is much more scripted and staged. She will teach you the basics of the game while letting you play with it.

We also received the validation of steam ,the store page and the steam pipe was configured ,we are waiting for the validation of the page by steam which should happen within three/five days ,then we will most certainly launch the kickstarter.

fahust
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2018, 03:55:50 AM »

Added some animations when the character picks up a melee weapon or throws it away

I also added effects sounds,an intrusion alarm,computer ignition,changing the percussion noise of bullets and blows

You can ask me for a demo if you are interested to test the game while the demo is validated on steam

fahust
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2018, 04:20:28 AM »

I rebalanced the player's collision system to avoid hanging on the wall, which gives more control in case of a difficult fight.

I also fixed a lot of minor bugs such as key and menu management thanks to two new beta testers ,thanks to them ,for all those who would like to join us contact my and I will send you a steam key

fahust
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2018, 10:11:37 AM »

The server is online ,you can ask me to get a temporary steam key ,and if you provide me with enough bug report ,advice or opinion ,I could offer you the game directly

I would really need to test with a hundred people connected at the same time on the server ,it would be perfect to push the server a little bit and be able to correct my errors

fahust
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2018, 05:51:59 AM »

The building system was finalized ,you can now build anywhere outdoors, with collision system for AI ,personal building destruction system ,with a construction limit in relation to the player's level.

We will be testing the multiplayer over the next few weeks. We are still looking for motivated beta testers to whom I could offer keys in exchange for a little bit of their time.

fahust
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2018, 07:49:31 AM »

We now have a website: https://snowashland.webnode.fr/

You can find all the information related to the game as well as links to the different distribution platforms.

fahust
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2018, 12:37:02 PM »

We're starting to work on portraits for the main characters of the player. What do you say?

« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 05:40:19 PM by fahust » Logged

ARF Initiative
Level 0

ARF Initiative

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2018, 02:10:15 AM »

Well, this game looks pretty cool. I like the view, mechanics and features. The way to improve your character with the attributes is the hey. You say it is a multiplayer online, don't you? Because it's hardly difficult to find players when people don't  know about the game. Maybe if the prototype starts in itch.io or in steam as a ftp. Anyway, I like what I see. Really interested in playing it.

Let's join the ARF Initiative Discord: https://discord.gg/PPAed7Z

fahust
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2018, 03:59:23 AM »

Thanks to you Esteban5XG ,glad you like it ,we are currently on itch.io ,but without much success surely because the game is not free.

Indeed the game is in multiplayer (but also in solo) and for the moment the server is rather empty ,but since yesterday :

WE ARE ON STEAM!!! https://store.steampowered.com/app/977670/Snow_Ash_Land/ the page was validated ,and I am currently preparing the demo page of the game.

In the meantime for all those who would like to test the game, join the discord or send me an email directly to [email protected] to ask me for a steam key for the demo.

fahust
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2018, 01:03:48 PM »

Another portrait!

fahust
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2018, 01:40:20 PM »

Big optimization ,you can now modify all the light and shadow parameters in the setting section

The game should now switch to almost all configurations, however for some configurations it will be necessary to put the game directly in its lowest mode

fahust
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2018, 06:03:25 AM »

Another portrait!

fahust
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2018, 04:02:52 PM »

Optimization of the netcode ,more fluidity in the players' movements ,AIs are now sent in the net code for players in groups only ,improvement of their visual code ,the difference between them and those directly at the customer's is almost imperceptible ,just weird flashes at times ,I'm trying to fix that

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic