Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411432 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: gigig987

April 20, 2024, 05:47:36 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsTech Antiga - my first terrible fps
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Tech Antiga - my first terrible fps  (Read 5606 times)
indominator
Level 1

?????

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2018, 03:39:08 PM »

Dont mind the gizmos draw in the game, i doubt they will be shown in game. now that the controls and the player model(its kinda lame but the best i could do) i am going to work on the 'enemies' and the 'competition'. and how the shooting mechanics will work.

I was going to create the player obj in unity with code, but then i realized i could just model and open the uv in there. the model is not gonna matter that much, but who knows. lets try developing more the game

indominator
Level 1

?????

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2018, 08:37:01 AM »

right now i am trying some new things for the UI. i have been doing some shadertoy webgl, now i just need to make this into a interesintg thing.

this thing keeps rotating and doing some animation using time and sin and cos.

this is what i just did for the cursor, i just tried some things. this is pretty interesting

this is my code so far, i will show later when its finished.

indominator
Level 1

?????

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2018, 09:16:03 AM »

i spent this morning making a circle that wouldnt become hindered by the scale of the screen. oh well

indominator
Level 1

?????

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2018, 03:51:20 PM »

it was going all screwed up. and it was all thanks to the image script in the UI canvas for images...... please kill me. I SPENT MY WHOLE DAY WHEN THE FIX WAS JUST REMOVING A SIMPLE THING FROM THE EDITOR AHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE MATHS< THE CONNTUNTSSTSNA ASN HAHAHSAHDSAHDASHDSAHASDHSDAHSDAHASDH

i spent my whole day thinking on this.... the fix.... ok....

but in better news. i know how i am going to do the graph for the shooting

indominator
Level 1

?????

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2018, 03:51:49 PM »

after spending my whole day playing counter strike and rainbows six, i went and implemented the aiming reticle.

the one i am using is a copy from the one in panzer dragoon.

its not perfect. but its ok. imma change some parts of it later, probably... or not. its a ok aiming reticle. now i just need to do the c# code to send the information. and thats basically it for today. then i need to do the laser effects, and later the enemies

indominator
Level 1

?????

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2018, 09:14:48 AM »

new 'version'.

its completely working. now i just need to do the enemies and then do the shots

indominator
Level 1

?????

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2018, 10:08:11 AM »

i was trying doing some cubic bezier rendering. as you guessed it was a huge failure, but i made a sun so now i started making a lil cute solar system. now i just need some cutesy faces and dunno what.... i will try doing this and later studying C

indominator
Level 1

?????

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2018, 01:08:29 PM »

color *=clamp(l_dir * normal,0,1);

i have been progressing my star system, soon there will be a better progress report. and more progress too. i have lots of math to study :/

indominator
Level 1

?????

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2018, 10:42:38 AM »

yeah, its basically complete. now i just need to remake this into a better one XD

with Z position and stuff

indominator
Level 1

?????

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2018, 12:23:53 PM »

I AM NOT DEAD YET

more news at 11

indominator
Level 1

?????

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2018, 12:01:05 PM »

WEll, this project is actually DEAD. I made lots of changes, got denied lots of jobs because life sucks, and yeah, fuck my life. Heres a video of progress. Imma shelf this project because i am not one of those people that can focus on a boring project more than 4 months.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic