Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411505 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 07:20:31 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesOneShot
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: OneShot  (Read 1889 times)
Xorglord
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2017, 03:57:24 PM »

Well, I tried this game after reading this thread. Couldn't really get into it. Played about 30 minutes and started getting bored. Usually a fan of games like this (enjoyed Undertale, as everybody did). Should I stick with it? I found myself getting really bored of how slowly I was progressing, and how it felt like the progression was just "walk around until you find something, walk back to try and plug it into somewhere, keep doing that until you keep going."

Felt like the dialog from the robots I was interacting with wasn't unique or interesting enough to make me want to keep playing. Kinda bummed!

PatrickECS
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2017, 10:42:50 PM »

I'd say give it another shot (lol) it keeps getting better. Although it had me from the beginning, when I left the first island was when I got really sucked into the world of Oneshot.

Like people already mentioned, the first playthrough is incredibly good and was one of the most memorable game experiences for me last year. Some puzzles feel a bit gimmicky and not necessarily fitting but overall it was outstanding.

Photon
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2017, 08:02:43 PM »

The puzzles in the game are pretty par for the course, meaning that they can be a little grating at times to slosh through. But one thing I really like about the game is how nearly all the interactions (including puzzles) are ways to uniquely interact with the protagonist.

So yeah, I'd also say stick with it. Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic