Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 09:21:30 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Rev-share] Looking for an art director/artist for a spare time project
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Rev-share] Looking for an art director/artist for a spare time project  (Read 487 times)
tanis
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: June 30, 2017, 08:40:23 AM »

This is a request for a spare time project I'm working on. This doesn't mean that it's never going to see the light, but there are chances that this will happen and I'd rather not disappoint anyone. Shall it get to a point where it's ready for commercial production we will share revenues.

I am programmer and that's why I'm looking for an artist. I have a clear idea of the setting and the gameplay but I'm in no way able to achieve what I want with my poor artistic skills.
The core gameplay is just "save the humans and kill whatever moves", pretty much similar to the core of Nex Machina. On the other hand I'd like the environment to be dark, with neon lights, sort of cyberpunk-ish. Somerville comes to mind when I think about the kind of art style.

I'm putting together a prototype in Unity to be able to show off the core gameplay to whoever might be interested in joining.

Thanks for reading so far!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic