Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411485 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 07:17:09 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkPixel Artist for American Football Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Pixel Artist for American Football Game  (Read 1085 times)
kingjavo
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2017, 06:07:57 AM »

Hi TIG! I'm an Indie Developer working on a new 2D Pixel style American Football game using GameMaker Studio 2.  I'm looking for the right person to create all of the art and animation assets for the game, including characters, fields, stadiums, backgrounds, buildings, UI, environments, items, and animations for all.  I have some character art done as a concept from an artist who just doesn't have the time to work on this title full-time, but it may be the art we go with in the end.

Job Details:

Who: Pixel Artist & Animator who has a passion for American Football games.

What: All of the art for the game or it can be broken out by specialty if I can't find the right person for the job.

When: Freelance position, to start ASAP and through the next several months. We're flexible on timing, so the job can be off and on, but ideally at least a 5 hours a week for the project so things stay on track.

Pay: We're a tiny studio, but this is paid! We're willing to pay hourly or per artwork, so please let us know your rates and payment preferences.

Please see my YouTube video Dev Log series for quality references (we're not looking to directly copy these styles, but should give you an idea of the level of quality we're shooting for): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2uxaxmO8GB5-Wb3VLYcH6iC3yGY_26OI.

For those interested, please send a PM or email to [email protected], along with work samples.  Thanks all!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 10:31:10 AM by kingjavo » Logged
joey4track
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 10:25:29 AM »

Sorry to butt in here but just wanted to say kudos! We need more 2D arcade sports games, it is a dying genre but lots of fun Smiley
luckymee777
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 08:14:24 PM »

email sent, ^_^
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic