Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 05:28:33 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkProgrammer and Artist looking for 2D project
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Programmer and Artist looking for 2D project  (Read 1074 times)
OldChilly
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2017, 09:14:59 PM »

Who is this guy?

My name is Ryan Throw and I want to help make your game. I am both a programmer and artist specializing in 2D pixel games. If you simply have a concept bring it to me and I'll be your one man band and get it done. I'm also happy to only program or draw for you based on what your needs are.

Why should I let him touch my game?

As far as my qualifications go, I graduated from Illinois State University with my Bachelors degree in Computer Science. I now reside in silicon valley programming for one of the big tech companies out here which I will keep nameless. While pursuing a career and my degree I also spent countless hours over the past 6 year programming games on the side. My most recent personal project is called The Ambassador. The programming is done by me alone and my partner TJ is responsible for the majority of the character art and environment art. You may play it on gamejolt.com

The Ambassador: http://gamejolt.com/games/theambassador/265036

Other work

In this prototype I call The Cipher, I am responsible for everything but the sound fx and music. The art and programming are mine alone. Please note that this is meant to be more of a showcase of my artistic abilities than a fully fleshed out project.

The Cipher: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxsWAcwRRJkrb1ozNER6Z3JTMWs

How hiring me works

I try to keep this aspect of my work as simple as possible. If you only need some simple sprite work, a banner, a tile set, a character or minor system coded, etc then I will charge a simple flat rate for that portion of work to be done. We will talk over this and come to an agreeable price for the both of us. If the work is more involved and might take more than a few days, then I prefer to bill by the hour. I also bill by the hour for full projects. Rev shares are negotiable depending on the project however they will only reduce my billing rate and not eliminate it. Alright now with all that gross stuff out of the way lets move on to the showcase!

Showcase

If you decided not to look at either of the links yet that's fine! Here is some video of my current personal project as well as some screen shots of past prototypes and current work! Thank you for your time and please pm me or leave a reply if you're interested.

ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 06:18:37 PM »

Yo!

This sounds more like an offer to collaborate. Would you like for me to move this thread to the collaborations board?

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic