Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 02:56:47 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallStaff Wars, a Chaotic, Floor-Defying Wizard Party Game Launches in 2 Weeks!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Staff Wars, a Chaotic, Floor-Defying Wizard Party Game Launches in 2 Weeks!  (Read 596 times)
SutcliffeJoshua
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2017, 05:37:56 PM »

Hey all! I just wanted to announce the game I worked on called "Staff Wars: Wizard Rumble" is launching 28th of July!

So Staff Wars is a party game for up to 4 players where you can’t stop moving lest the floor fall out beneath you. Gravity, after all, is a wizard's greatest enemy.
The shoddily constructed arenas in which you battle were never known for supporting a wizard’s ideal body weight, let alone the impact from repeated bomb detonations! As such, survival comes down to ancient and well respected art of ‘not falling down a hole’, a technique made ever more complicated by the schemes of the other magi. However, If you can avoid the holes, explosions and wild magic to win three rounds, you will be granted claim to the most wonderful item your young wizard mind could possibly comprehend.
A really cool Staff.

Mostly, we're just excited to release our game! We worked on it for about 4 months early this year. It started as a love letter to the rush you felt in Bomberman when everything started closing in. What once was a "quick" project while we where on break turned into a fully fledged party game. We've shown it off at Supernova Aus and had plenty of people remark on how they enjoyed it. Even had one girl who sat at our booth for 6 hours, just playing it, so at least it's fun.

We'd love for you to come like our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/StaffWarsWizardRumble/
Or check out/contact us at our site at http://www.saltymonsterstudio.com/wizard-rumble

0xDEADBAAD
Level 0

Hooker with a penis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 12:14:48 PM »

It looks really interesting and polished! Congratulations Smiley

I hope you guys do well :D
ViktorTheBoar
Level 3

Hello :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 12:28:48 AM »

I'll be mountaineering when the game is out, but I can't wait to go back and see it for real, looks like a lot of fun Smiley

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic