Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411468 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 23, 2024, 12:43:53 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall[Kickstarter] DEMIURGOS: Path of the Leviathan
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Kickstarter] DEMIURGOS: Path of the Leviathan  (Read 357 times)
DanielBill
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2017, 12:02:12 PM »

After my obligatory introduction, I want to take this opportunity to promote our game DEMIURGOS: Path of the Leviathan, which is live on Kickstarter now.

It is a semi-historical, story and decision driven, dislinear game about Social Science, Politics and Philosophy that is set in a gradually opening, detailed and large world. The player roams this world and interacts with his environment like in an adventure game. At the same time, a large variety of RPG-Elements and -Mechanics like skills, quests, shops and turn based battles are implemented. The game's universe itself is a composite of the political ancient Greece during the Persian wars and the European "long 19. Century"; a time of political und social disturbances. After the downfall of the feudal system, great persons tried to build a completely new order upon its ruins that was to be ruled not by god or tradition, but by the ingenuity of mankind itself. Dominating questions and tendencies of that time ranged from Collectivism and Indiviualism on one side, Pluralism and Totalitarism on the other. To take his place in history, make important decisions, struggle for the true order and change the world in its foundations: these are the tasks the player is destined to tackle in the course of the game.

As I said it is NOW live on KICKSTARTER:
DEMIURGOS: Path of the Leviathan
(Including 20min preview of alpha version)

Here is the story-trailer to catch your interest:

Feel free to ask questions or tell us your opinion!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic