Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411431 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 03:10:23 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallSuper Rocket Shootout, the pixelart brawler mixing platforming & fighting is OUT
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Super Rocket Shootout, the pixelart brawler mixing platforming & fighting is OUT  (Read 450 times)
Oddly Shaped Pixels
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: July 16, 2017, 11:23:45 PM »

Hi!

I'm the one-man studio Oddly Shaped Pixels (Lyon, France) and I am thrilled to inform you that Super Rocket Shootout has released on Steam on July 14th.

Mixing platformer and fighting mechanics, Super Rocket Shootout includes charming characters, destructible environments, cool weapons and an awesome jetpack, making this a blast to play alone, or with up-to 4 friends.

Inspired by the 1994 arcade classic The Outfoxies and voted by Microsoft Studios as Best Indie Game at Madrid Games Week, Super Rocket Shootout has plenty of content and a combat system that is both accessible and deep, with super agile jetpack-induced movements, combos, super attacks, counters, extra weapons and more!

The game is available on Steam for PC, Mac and Linux at SRP of $9.99 with a limited time 25% launch discount: http://store.steampowered.com/app/630160/Super_Rocket_Shootout

Here's the release trailer of the game:

And here some peeks at the game in movement:

Papich
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 05:11:26 AM »

C'est cool de croiser un autre français ici Smiley
I've just heard about your game, it looks really neat. Not a big fan of the music, but the trailer makes me want to try this game.

Oddly Shaped Pixels
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 11:26:12 AM »

Hey! There must be some other french dev butI'm sure they all speak english Smiley

Thank's for your message, I've checked your game, always a big fan of pixel art! And you're doing it with UE, that's impressive as I think there are less assets than with Unity for example.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic