Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 04:54:49 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallFinn in 1989 (by Deeper Games) - iOS promo codes available
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Finn in 1989 (by Deeper Games) - iOS promo codes available  (Read 420 times)
Deeper Games
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2017, 08:34:41 AM »

To celebrate the release of my first game, I'm giving away 10 free promo codes for Finn in 1989.

Rules to get a promo code:
* Add a comment to this post describing what recent game or book makes you feel nostalgic for the 1980s.
* Ask me anything about making a game with my family.
* I'll send you a promo code.

About Deeper Games:

Deeper Games is a family run indie studio based out of Seattle, WA. We make games rooted in nostalgia for the 80's, and we reminisce about technology that our son thinks are antiques.

About Finn in 1989

This is a love letter to the 80's, and any fans of interactive fiction. This is for the fans of Stranger Things, Ready Player One, anyone who stayed up all night playing Nintendo, and fans of interactive fiction.

Finn in 1989 is a playable, interactive story of survival against all odds. A young boy discovers he's lost in time with only his backpack and his walkie-talkie. Help young Finn make life or death decisions, and unearth the mystery behind his disappearance.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 11:10:46 AM by Deeper Games » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic