Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 06:33:08 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkLooking for Unity Programmer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for Unity Programmer  (Read 1184 times)
Zizka
Level 5

Super Toaster X

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2017, 12:05:00 PM »

Hello,

I'm looking for a Unity Programmer for turn based Zombie Survival Game I'm working on.

Mockup

I'm not looking for someone who has a lot of experience so I can code the whole game on the budget I've set aside. If you're a veteran I'd probably be better to pass on this offer.

I'm looking for:
*Someone who replies to their e-mails in a timely fashion (within 48 hours).
*Someone who can make things simple for me in case I want to add in simple things on my own in Unity.
*Someone who doesn't say "I can't" but rather "I'll find out."
*Someone who can use their judgement and show some initiative.
*Someone who has time to code the game as opposed to postponing because they have something else to do. If you're very busy and won't likely have time to work on the game, do us both a favor and pass.
*Someone who can get invested in the project emotionally and can provide their own suggestions as opposed to being completely detached and sticking to the coding.

If you feel like you can fill in the requirements posted above, drop me a line telling me of your hourly wages in US dollars.

I just want to be upfront about this.

Thank you for reading,

Zizka

Veilastrum
Level 0

Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 05:14:02 PM »

Just wanna ask whether this is still a thing. Also, I'm from Canada, so if you require me to be in US, then I'll pass this.
Freebird
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 11:40:32 AM »

Can you send me a private message to talk further details? I think i could fill this position. Also, how much are you willing to pay?
M2M_Studios
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 11:09:38 PM »

Can you send me a private message to talk further details? I think i could fill this position. Also, how much are you willing to pay?

seeing how the OP was upfront about all the requirements it seems they've had quite a few bad experiences dealing with freelancers. You really shouldn't ask how much their willing to pay as your first question.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic