Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 08:29:22 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsI want to form a small team (can program and design)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I want to form a small team (can program and design)  (Read 677 times)
Jaswir
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2017, 05:10:04 AM »

Hi, my name is Jaswir, I’m a Game Designer with a strong background in Programming. I have 2 years of experience using Unity. Here are some games that I have (co) designed and programmed. http://freedomgames.newgrounds.com/
I am trying to start up a small team to make a small game with. What I'd love to see for this team is that together we make small games and learn from them and then grow and make better and better games and perhaps even form an Indie Studio. However I am fully aware that we might not work out. That's the beauty of making a small game, if things don't work out we can easily step out and don't lose much.
We are looking for a 2D artist and Sound Designer (makes sound effects and music for games) as these would perfectly complement the skills that our team lacks right now.
You can contact me on skype: jasvviv or discord: Jaswir#1448
email: [email protected]

Please fill in this form if you’re interested: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdr6r7zD0Egqs-KCHrQnTj1pcL1lGIOUmQunh8TzL6Ui2byjQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 09:22:22 AM by Jaswir » Logged
iblamevictoria
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 01:46:58 PM »

Do you have any past or present work that you could show off? I may be interested as a sound designer/composer but I wouldn't wanna sign up for a project until I'm reasonably sure it'll see some sort of release date, y'know?

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic