Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411478 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 08:08:19 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralOn the history of the Fidgette-Spinner.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: On the history of the Fidgette-Spinner.  (Read 1070 times)
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2017, 08:35:57 AM »

1989: Chris Barron (lead vocals), Eric Schenkman (guitar and vocals), Aaron Comess (drums and percussion), and Mark White (bass guitar) rename their band "Trucking Company", originally Blues Traveler side project, to "Spin Doctors".

1991: The Spin Doctors release their debut album "Pocket Full of Kryptonite" on Epic Records.

1992: The Spin Doctors release the single "Little Miss Can't Be Wrong". It reaches number 2 on Mainstream Rock Tracks and number 17 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States number 23 on the UK Singles Chart; and number 27 in Ireland.

1993: The Spin Docteurs release another single, "Two Princes". The single reaches No. 7 in the United States, No. 2 in Canada, and No. 3 in the United Kingdom. It is the band's highest-charting single internationally. It earns them a Grammy Award nomination for Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group the same year.

2015: Nickelback releases the single "She Keeps Me Up", a rare foray into funk music by the million selling Rock and Roll Super Star Group.

2017: Flageolettespinners become a world-wide phenomenas.
Torchkas
Level 10

collects sawdust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 12:15:21 PM »

I am only interested in the highest quality of spinners, Please do not show your BAD (Bad Amateurish Deficient) spinners and BAD spinner collections in this thread.
As. You. All. Know. Only the highest grade spinners give a satisfactory SC (Spinning Coefficient). A spinner with an SC of below 47 is considered BAD.

Have a nice day. And please continue to spin.

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 12:44:08 AM »

Fidget spinner can be very useful if it is used for the right purpose. I get tired and sometimes get a headache at work when i doing write my college assignment work. The fidget spinner sort of take my stress away and convert it into something channeling infront of me in form of a spinner.
Strongly agree.
zizulot
Level 0

ZIZ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 04:22:51 AM »

I dont get it, how people like it? Please explain me , what this thing suppose to do? I see a lot of people using it, but honestly its look like primative apes who get some toy to play with :D
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 07:19:42 AM »

Welll, humans are apes
mks
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 07:22:48 AM »

Spinnereisen